Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matty7
There should be more to GaySpeak, its a drag reading about break ups, suicide, dis-functional parents...

I'd noticed a few deletions recently but didn't realise Matty had gone too. Hadn't spoken with him in the chatroom for some time. He'd been a member for awhile too. Sounds like he's ok though as mrk2010 has been in touch outside of the forum.

East, I think Matty is taking a break as are probably quite a few people.... They come, they go, they come again... it's like sex...

pellaz Wrote:There should be more to GaySpeak, its a drag reading about break ups, suicide, dis-functional parents...

Well, you certainly entertain with your studs posts, Pellaz. We don't HAVE TO read all the other stuff.... it's a choice if we do.

Sometimes our lives take us away from places and people we enjoy, like, love, appreciate... it's life. It would be good though if people who are leaving could just say goodbye;.. Maybe we need a "Goodbye; leaving" thread?

The thing about Gayspeak is it is a tool. People come here for help and support for anything from coming out to relationships and everything inbetween, so when people find their feet they move on. Then there are the long termers who get real joy from seeing people come in confused and worried and looking for help and watch people grow.

I think you will find a lot of the younger people who leave will in time come back to Gayspeak or a place similar and take on the mentor role.

There are also some people who take a lot to heart and tend to become burdened by the worlds problems and need to take a step back and have a break.

I hope Puck, Midgetgem and Matty7 are just taking a break and wish them all the very best Bighug

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, you certainly entertain with your studs posts, Pellaz. We don't HAVE TO read all the other stuff....
Youre-hot

I spoke with him for the last few days through messages and his got some issues in life i think and i hope he does return one day and when he does we can all welcome him back or at least i will Tongue l;ol

too bad. Hopefully matty and the others come back soon. Ive been busy the past 2 weeks but Im back Smile

I didn't know he had deleted his account, I'll miss him for sure. For those who know him irl, send my regards please, atleast a last good bye from the forum Smile Best of wishes to all 3 of them though.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.