Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCain is the right choice
In 1993, President Clinton and Vice President Gore launched their economic strategy: (1) establishing fiscal discipline, eliminating the budget deficit, keeping interest rates low, and spurring private-sector investment; (2) investing in people through education, training, science, and research; and (3) opening foreign markets so American workers can compete abroad. After eight years, the results of President Clinton’s economic leadership are clear. Record budget deficits have become record surpluses, 22 million new jobs have been created, unemployment and core inflation are at their lowest levels in more than 30 years, and America is in the midst of the longest economic expansion in our history.

I agree with you yar, Clinton may have had his own personality flaws, but he did so much for the US, which has now been undone. I truly hope for all Americans that the next leader can create the necessary changes to make not only America better, but the world, and not through forcible conflicts based on muddled beliefs and desires (still haven't found those WMDs have you Mr. Bush?)

yar Wrote:In 1993, President Clinton and Vice President Gore launched their economic strategy: (1) establishing fiscal discipline, eliminating the budget deficit, keeping interest rates low, and spurring private-sector investment; (2) investing in people through education, training, science, and research; and (3) opening foreign markets so American workers can compete abroad. After eight years, the results of President Clinton’s economic leadership are clear. Record budget deficits have become record surpluses, 22 million new jobs have been created, unemployment and core inflation are at their lowest levels in more than 30 years, and America is in the midst of the longest economic expansion in our history.

Clinton did that all by his little self? You have to be joking!

yar Wrote:In 1993, President Clinton and Vice President Gore launched their economic strategy: (1) establishing fiscal discipline, eliminating the budget deficit, keeping interest rates low, and spurring private-sector investment; (2) investing in people through education, training, science, and research; and (3) opening foreign markets so American workers can compete abroad. After eight years, the results of President Clinton’s economic leadership are clear. Record budget deficits have become record surpluses, 22 million new jobs have been created, unemployment and core inflation are at their lowest levels in more than 30 years, and America is in the midst of the longest economic expansion in our history.

Perception versus reality dear .. perception versus reality!
Roflmao

It's a really bad situation. Always believed history repeats it self and the time that USA is the biggest world power and more developed country will come to an end like every mega-power of the past. Also think America will fuck up so bad and take down anyone near within .... actually the globe. Maybe what is happening now is the beginning of that exactly or a big down fall until they come back to their 'old glory' . However this is what most probably is happening as we speak: America: Freedom to Fascism - Directors Authorized Version

Indeed Computerdude 'They are all crooks' ....
As for McCain , played all his cards and still appears inadequate to some people say the least. What is left is comedy and i see it as an act of desperation. I at least hope Americans citizens won't fall for this. It was promoted in youtube this morning must have cost a bit of money to the McCain campaign Laugh :

I agree Spotty without even watching the vid

they're out of control and they know it

but to praise or condemn any of them is ridiculous

that's what annoys me!

Clinton became the CEO of the country .. not the president .. got his d... sucked whenever he wanted

and benefited monetarily exponentially

I see Obama trying for the same thing

McCain makes very bad decisions and good ones

still hanging on the I will not vote for either

have the ballot laying in the other room and I keep walking past it and avoiding it

the system is broken and the 2 of them are making it apparent as they watch our "leaders" in the house and senate make stupid mistakes and continue lying

I can take the mistakes .. but not the lying