im iain
15, and gaySmile
no one knows about it yet
but im lookin for a relationship
anyone
near chester
and no one over 16
anyone wana chat talk to me pleaseBig Grin

Being an super old fart with tons of sexual experience... I guess all I can say is welcome to the site Rolleyes

Welcome, Iain. We may not be who you're seeking, but we are quite a chatty bunch on here ... sometimes Wink

Welcome Iain, hope you find what you came looking for here... maybe an ear or two to listen (or a couple of pairs of eyes to read you Rolleyes )

princealbertofb Wrote:Welcome Iain, hope you find what you came looking for here... maybe an ear or two to listen (or a couple of pairs of eyes to read you Rolleyes )

Now that has scared him off lol!

RoflmaoRoflRoflmaoBouncer

Hi Ian,
Welcome to the forums mate.. God wishing i was 15 as being 23 its an age i hate getting to and life is going alot quicker than i need it to lol Oh well seven more years and ill be classed as old and de creppid lol might as well prepare for the OAP bus pass lol..

kindest regards

zeopn

Heyhey Smile

Join us, and let the banter commence...

zeon Wrote:Hi Ian,
Welcome to the forums mate.. God wishing i was 15 as being 23 its an age i hate getting to and life is going alot quicker than i need it to lol Oh well seven more years and ill be classed as old and de creppid lol might as well prepare for the OAP bus pass lol...
Quite enough of that kind of talk, if you please! Rolleyes

welcome to the site I'm new too =)

msn?

[email protected]

xx

Welcome to gs hope you find what youre looking for on this site. I joined a couple of mounths ago and have mrt some amazing people here. Hope you find it as rewarding and welcoming as I have.