Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me, Myself, and I
Being alone... It feels good. To be able to drown in peace and not have a thousand voices eroding you. Just sit back and watch as you drown, knowing you'll surface to do it again and again and again. But they don't know that, all they see is a 'loner' as they call it sitting minding his own business.

Just concentrate, but on what? They say the grass is greener on the otherside. But it's not, only a fool would believe so.

I'm not rich, I'm not dirt poor, but I'm poor. I have a hard time controlling myself. I speak my mind even if it hurts. People hardly understand me, I like it that way. I'm gay and hate it with a burning passion. I work at the local amusement park during the summer. I'm a swimmer, I'm on a city swimming team and it's the only thing that keeps me sane. Most days I don't have the energy or will to do anything and when I do I put it towards swimming. I complain about everything, even the things that make me happy. I keep my talents a secret so when the time comes I can show all those who thought I had nothing that I have something to share with the world. I have faith in what I do, I have my opinions, I'm stubborn, and rarely tread from my beliefs and opinions. If you don't like me, get the hell over it and go somewhere else because I'm not budging, I've waited patiently, endured a new hell to get where I am and I'm not going without a fight. And I will win.

We raise it up, this offering to end this life. My body lights in new flame.

OH. MY. GOD!!

SadSilence, where have you been hiding this man? I LOVE his kick-ass attitude!

Nice to meet you for the first time Bighug

o MY, you sound so confident, But, you must be careful not to let your confidence turn into arrogance.

My best wishes for you..Smile

I read bitterness and anger.

Vig, he's fifteen, it's good to be angry at his age.... maybe not bitter, but this young man has talent with words, most assuredly...
Better that he should let the anger and bitterness be expressed in his postings, than turn it against his young self....

I didn't notice his age... just read the post.

I agree with PA, You have a talent with words that me myself could only dream about, don't let that talent waste away. I like reading your posts although I am not writing much on them, its not easy being 15 believe me, I was just a fool myself to drown my sorrows in games, just to distract me of my reality and emotions. Maybe some day you will be able to make a living out of writing poems, books or anything you put your mind into, our society is not flawless, as mankind nor is.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Fucking incredible. Erosion by a thousand voices? Hahaha, awesome, that's my favorite line. It's all very, ''I am Man, here me roar''..lol.
I've always thought tortured souls make the best authors... and philosophers. Keep it up, it's a breath of fresh air. : )

Nice new pic, btw. Poor, slender and angry. Hot.

hello sad,
Dont make yaself angry mister in life.... Nothing to hate about being gay as u get older your understand it more and learn to love it i hated it as a youngster but now i am proud i am gay...

id actually like to get to know you better, and by that i mean stuff to do with day to day life.
All the stupid things that dont really matter.