Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mediumship
Do you believe in mediums, I have an open mind on the subject, I know some mediums are con artists but there may be a small amount that are genuine and can talk to people that have passed over. I would love to talk to my mum as I miss her so much.

So what do you guys think about mediums?
An eye for an eye
Wary. Very wary.
~Beaux
Life is beautiful, and wonderful, and strange. Cool
I'm very skeptical on those sorts of things...

I am curious but I seldom come across something that makes me reconsider my beliefs... I can only go by what science has uncovered and what I can observe.
Nope, they are just very good a reading people and they are very good researchers.

Ive seen some strange withs with Shamans in some cultures though
[Image: giphy.gif]
Lol I have to be very careful what I say here, because my grandma was born in Ireland and everyone says she has "the sight". I really don't know, I've heard her come out with things she couldn't possibly know. And she's not a researcher or anything, just a little old lady.

I admit to still being a bit skeptical. However, if I go over there this weekend and she yells at me for being skeptical on GS, then all bets are off........
"That's just the way it is
Some things will never change
That's just the way it is
Ah, but don't you believe them..."
~~~~~~~~Bruce Hornsby,, "That's Just The Way It Is"
Gemini Wrote:Lol I have to be very careful what I say here, because my grandma was born in Ireland and everyone says she has "the sight". I really don't know, I've heard her come out with things she couldn't possibly know. And she's not a researcher or anything, just a little old lady.

I admit to still being a bit skeptical. However, if I go over there this weekend and she yells at me for being skeptical on GS, then all bets are off........

My great Nan could see Aureolas around people and I swear I've seen something like that once.
artyboy Wrote:My great Nan could see Aureolas around people and I swear I've seen something like that once.

I would love to speak to my mum, it's been 10 months since I lost her
An eye for an eye
Dan1980 Wrote:I would love to speak to my mum, it's been 10 months since I lost her

I know dude, feeling for you Smile
artyboy Wrote:I know dude, feeling for you Smile

Thank you mate Smile
An eye for an eye
Dan1980 Wrote:Thank you mate Smile

Any time fella!!!!