Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meebs!
Just noticed [MENTION=23067]Meebs[/MENTION] 's profile says he's left GS Sad

Does anyone know why he left/if he's okay?
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

A member said some nasty things about him publicly on the forums...
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

?! WHAT?! NO!....I liked him. :-(
Who is responsible for this? I'll have their head on a pike by dawn.

Cobalt Wrote:?! WHAT?! NO!....I liked him. :-(
Who is responsible for this? I'll have their head on a pike by dawn.

The person you backed in an offensive thread...
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:The person you backed in an offensive thread...

I explained myself in a later part of that same thread, I don't know if it ever got noticed or not. I haven't been active here a lot lately so I didn't see what happened with Alto and Meebs...I guess I need to look around here to see.

Cobalt Wrote:I explained myself in a later part of that same thread, I don't know if it ever got noticed or not. I haven't been active here a lot lately so I didn't see what happened with Alto and Meebs...I guess I need to look around here to see.

You won't find it for the moment. That post has been reported and is, thus, hidden from public sight until Andy makes a decision about it.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:You won't find it for the moment. That post has been reported and is, thus, hidden from public sight until Andy makes a decision about it.

Well so much for that.
If it's enough to drive off a member then I'm sure it won't get approved to be posted. Probably a nail in the coffin for Alto I imagine? Who knows.
Though thawoods has driven off many a member, and a few who almost left, and he's still around. So I don't know if anybody actually does get banned here...

Cobalt Wrote:Well so much for that.
If it's enough to drive off a member then I'm sure it won't get approved to be posted. Probably a nail in the coffin for Alto I imagine? Who knows.
Though thawoods has driven off many a member, and a few who almost left, and he's still around. So I don't know if anybody actually does get banned here...

Yes, banning happens. When Andy shows up again, we will see. Alto has been engaging in a few unpleasantries lately.

Although I would say the smart thing would be to ignore the rants and the insults coming from him, for the time being. Which is also what I would recommend for thawoods when he gets trollish, or any other member for that matter.

Ignore the peeps who cause problems and you take away all the fun they get by doing it.

Unless one is in the mood for an argument and is thick enough to brush off insults, in which case it's good to tell them off every now and then.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Cobalt Wrote:Well so much for that.

Gayspeak is mostly self-moderated. Trolls get banned because we report and infract them.
I don't know if it's fully automated or if Andy needs to verify, but trolls definately do get banned.

I guess I never noticed people getting banned before because I typically avoided drama here. It wasn't until this last go around that I made a few bad decisions and got involved. All I can do now is repent and move on.

Hopefully Meebs comes back someday.