Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Member's Testimonials On GaySpeak
Hello guys ,

So i thought to open a new thread for testimonials for the new members to see. Write something about gayspeak. How did you find it, how long you use it, what you think of it ect. Confusedmile:

Ok as no other examples were there ill take a blind stab at this! So people CLEAR OUT MY WAY :eek:

Hello! Im mark!. Get called salty due to the name, and twazzle as thats the name I wish I had :tongue:

Okk I found this through a mate which was called Blazinsmile, but he left and basically I followed, as I felt this was his place not mine, but then I came back umm a monthish ago due to the fact I was fed up of the other sites with all the guys wanting sex from me >_>.

So I came back with basically everyone new to me! (So in a way I joined twice! :biggrin: )

I log on regually reply to the loads of threads (Hence being top poster Rolleyes ), but havent lately due to illness, but my top place is safe! :biggrin:

Basically anyone new will find it useful to mess about have a laugh while making some mates, but also you can post any question and it will be answered best to our knowledge! I mean this site spans from the ages of 14-62+. So best of all worlds really :biggrin:

Gayspeak is a pretty cool place to be fair, and it has helped me. Only thing DONT OPEN TOPICS WHICH ARE MONTHS OLD. Or I will hate you :biggrin:

Anyway im sure you can make up your mind.. If you need ME personally private message me Wink xx

Bye bye for now :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi I'm Mike, aka wouldlikemuscle or WLM for an easy abbreviation.

I found GS through a series of links given to me via another site. This was the most well laid out and easy to use forum out of those.
It boasts a great community with people of all ages and although UK based, has members from every corner of the globe. Everyone is really friendly and able to offer some great advice, and strong lasting friendships are being made because of it.

(short and sweet, but that's just me! Wink )

Hey hey. I'm William, Wilem on here. Someone spelt my name like that on a christmas card once when I was 9, and I liked it better than my real name. Confusedmile:

I googled my way to this site, looking for a gay forum which didn't look like it was set out by a crazy person. (I'm thinking QYN there, btw.)
And I stayed here coz its got loads of great people! (Even if the banner thing at the top is totally tacky :biggrinSmile
PLUS theres not an obsession with sex on here like there is with SOME forums (that'll by GYC, btw). Coz that just depresses me :redface:.

(badly set out and pointless, but that's just me! Wink )

Weeeeeeeeell ok - I'll chip in.

I'm David, but I go by the handle Shadow on here (or Mister Sinister if you're a gamefaqs.com user) - I'm a veteran of the old uk.gay.com boards where I used the same handle, and where I met up with Michael, who has long since been one of my closest friends.

I found Gayspeak through Google, as he (Michael) and I have been mourning the lack of a really good set of forums since the uk.gay.com boards closed down through excessive spammage, and so I thought I'd sign-up and see what the site was like.

Getting a message from the webmaster as soon as I signed-up made me feel immediately welcomed, and I've not looked back since !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

was recommended this site by that weirdo with the peeled banana in his avatuar...

Smile

Well, I figure I might as well pitch in my two cents here.

My name's Sui (well, to be more accurate, Tim's on my birth certificate.) and I've been around these forums for... oh, two,three months? I don't know, I'm not one to keep track of time well Rolleyes

Anyhoo, much like others here, I found this forum through a Google search and it seemed to be a very friendly, open-minded place (which it is most definitely), and best of all, it's not a place just filled with people trying to solicit sex or anything! Just good friends:tongue:.

Long live Gayspeak Forums!

What a friendly looking site :-) Shadow recommended it and that's good enough for me.

I'm Derek, but used the name, jo, on the disappeared uk.gay.com discussion boards. Nice to see shadow, michael and now the gorgeous princealbertofb here too. Look forward to reading what you have to say and maybe being able to join in on the occasional discussion too.

what a site
it's perfect there is no place better

spotysocks Wrote:Hello guys ,

So I thought of opening a new thread for testimonials for the new members to see. Write something about gayspeak. How did you find it?
How long have you been using it?
What do you think of it? etc. Confusedmile:

Well, it's all Shadow's fault, as I explained in another thread. He positively I N S I S T E D that we join the forum (Marshlander and I), and now we're likely to insist on others joining if they so desire...
Rolleyes
So much for being dragged in... Wink
It was easy to find after Shadow had given me the address in an e-mail.

How long have I been using it? Erm... let me see... I now feel like a post-whore so it feels like a long-ish time. But it hasn't been long, in fact.

I enjoy several features of this forum. I enjoy the friendly atmosphere although the number of debates and the level of debate might be higher in my opinion. But then that requires time, and maybe some people do not have that time. I know that a forum is a bit like what we (in French) call
l'AUBERGE ESPAGNOLE,
where you get to eat what everyone has brought to be shared... So if nobody thinks about bringing any food for thought, there's just nothing to eat (rien à se mettre sous la dent)...

¡¡Que lastima!!
What a pity!!
Quel dommage!!
Ti krima!!