Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men encouraged to masturbate by NHS
[SIZE="4"]In spite of the ortographical mistakes this is a serious article encouragmg masturbation to prevent prostate cancer. So, you won't go blind nor grow hair on your hands, it's a healthy, pleasurable occupation.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/prostate...story.html[/SIZE]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

They should offer lower health insurance premiums if you actively keep your prostate healthy Wink

Wolfie Wrote:They should offer lower health insurance premiums if you actively keep your prostate healthy Wink

I can imagine the look on the salesperson's face if you asked for a discount because you had a daily wank!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:I can imagine the look on the salesperson's face if you asked for a discount because you had a daily wank!

Then add that your spouse vigorously examines your prostate once a week.

For this we need encouragement already?
I bid NO Trump!

I'm not going to start masturbating based on one sketchy report.

*Shrugging at the report.* For me, this is pretty old news. Both my urologist and my surgeon (I've had both an orchiectomy and, later, a RPLND) told me the same thing a couple of years ago. Occasional ejaculation is good for the health of the prostate and in warding off prostate cancer. It's a pretty widely accepted medical fact, from what I understand.

My amusement? comes from the fact that it seems like a government agency is now encouraging jerking off. *Chuckles.*