Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Freeking Christmas
Geminize Wrote:Maybe if you hang some mistletoe you guys will feel the warmth of the holiday season in you...

[Image: MISTLETOE_MADNESS__pin-up_oil_painting_b...chmond.jpg]

Oops my trousers fell down.
Oops i seem to be putting up mistletoe

Mmmm merry Christmas !!!

southbiochem Wrote:

If it was a Scotch pine tree, then obviously they didnt put enough Scotch in it to keep it wet and happy.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Hmmmmm, I wonder what would happen if THIS went out as your Christmas card for this year????
[Image: MISTLETOE_MADNESS__pin-up_oil_painting_b...chmond.jpg]

There would be no need to come out anymore..jeez...sounds perfect enough..

This actually went out (as an unofficial card to friends) from the US Ambassador to Finland last year!

[Image: ScreenSnapz0021.jpg]

That's all really him, too. It raised such a fuss amongst people with no sense of humor (who thought he was showing too much skin), that he put this one out this year.

You gotta love a diplomat who can laugh at himself AND his detractors at the same time Smile

[Image: orej20512kj_fd.jpg]

i love christmas. you should take in the spirit and try to make someone happy.

[Image: BbD0uQ2CEAAh7dy.jpg:large]

sillyboy86 Wrote:[Image: BbD0uQ2CEAAh7dy.jpg:large]

THERE is the TRUE C'mas Spirit!!!!
Rofl

sitchblap Wrote:i love christmas. you should take in the spirit and try to make someone happy.

Well, lets take a look at the "C'mas Spirit"----

-Demands for gifts by rude, hateful, and egotistical self-righteous greed mongers
-Whining and screaming brats/monsters that so-called parents cannot be bothered with
-Violent, destructive, and viciously evil people shoving you down, running over you, stabbing and even killing you...over what? A cheap piece of consumer GARBAGE
-People so self centered, hateful and vile, you cant even walk through a mall, or even across the street without some shitbag PURPOSELY running you down
-The GREED
-The Avarice
-The Hate
-The Lethargy
-The Ego manacle
-The Phonies
-The Killing

Yes.....lets promote this "spirit" and see how many more people die because of it.
Im certain those who have been killed by this "spirit" are glad, since they dont have to deal with it anymore.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Well, lets take a look at the "C'mas Spirit"----

-Demands for gifts by rude, hateful, and egotistical self-righteous greed mongers
[COLOR="Green"]Ignore them. You are not obligated to give gifts to anyone.
[/COLOR]
Quote:-Whining and screaming brats/monsters that so-called parents cannot be bothered with
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Avoid them. Spend the holiday with your family of choice rather than your family of origin.
[/COLOR]
Quote:-Violent, destructive, and viciously evil people shoving you down, running over you, stabbing and even killing you...over what? A cheap piece of consumer GARBAGE
[COLOR="Green"]Stay out of the malls between Thanksgiving and New Years. Problem solved.
[/COLOR]
Quote:-People so self centered, hateful and vile, you cant even walk through a mall, or even across the street without some shitbag PURPOSELY running you down
[COLOR="DarkRed"]See above.
[/COLOR]
Quote:-The GREED
-The Avarice
-The Hate
-The Lethargy
-The Ego manacle
-The Phonies
-The Killing
[COLOR="Green"]We live with these year-round. The holidays can be a time to focus on the positive.
[/COLOR]
Quote:Yes.....lets promote this "spirit" and see how many more people die because of it.
We can choose what spirit we want to promote. It's easy to be bitter, but not much fun.

I don't mean to be flippant or pollyannaish (yes, that's a word), but grab the holidays by the balls and make 'em work for you! It is not written in stone that we have to buy gifts for anyone. I'm not Christian, so why celebrate Christmas anyway?!!

Because...
there is magic in sharing with people you really care about,
gathering together for rituals and traditions (even if you create new ones),
taking time out of our regular routines to focus on the good in people, gratitude,
and the hopes we have for tomorrow.

/sermon

sitchblap Wrote:i love christmas. you should take in the spirit and try to make someone happy.

Fortunately there is no law that makes us do what you'd have us do..

nope...people who love xmas should stop trying to make people "take in the spirit"..

jeez..

Gem:

Stop trying to push xmas and leave us be PLEASE...Cry

maybe we could reach an agreement...we don't rant about xmas if those who like it stop shoving it down our throats..