Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry xmass with the minions!
HELLO PRECIOUS PEOPLE, I'M BACK!!!

Well i need your advice on what to give to my boyfriend on xmass, he told me that he ordered something for me, but that he is also "making" something else... idk, maybe a letter, tshirt, drawn... who knows? i will love it, i know, but i really don't wanna know what it is gonna be until xmass///but the point is that if he is making something... it is gonna be AN SPECIAL XMASS GIFT!!! plus how much I LOVE HIM!!! and HE LOVES ME!!! i feel like i wanna give him something really, really SPECIAL!!! (and he always love my gifts, there is a tshirt that i gave him for his bday, that he wears it like at least twice a week lol)... but still, even if he will love anything, i want it to be a real great gift!!!

He loves the minions from "despicable me", so... i was thinking about a tshirt or one of the talking dolls or pillows, but here comes the question: for a 22 year old guy... is a minion doll (or a minion monopoly, that is really for kids)... an stupid gift? *He loves the minions, don't forget, hehe!

Dinners and things like that... we always do that, i want something that he can keep. PLEASE HELP ME!!! WHAT CAN I GIVE HIM???? Birthday-present

KISS!

Get my mum to make a hat!

PINKRA Wrote:He loves the minions from "despicable me", so... i was thinking about a tshirt or one of the talking dolls or pillows, but here comes the question: for a 22 year old guy... is a minion doll (or a minion monopoly, that is really for kids)... an stupid gift? *He loves the minions, don't forget, hehe!

Dinners and things like that... we always do that, i want something that he can keep. PLEASE HELP ME!!! WHAT CAN I GIVE HIM???? Birthday-present

KISS!

If he loves minions (which I can understand, they are so great Wink ) then why it would be a stupid to buy him a minion doll? Maybe you could buy him a t-shirt, dress them minion doll with it and give them both to him, that way it feels more "adult like" gift Smile

TO JOSHULAR: Ufff i love your hat!!! but im not sure... he is no really a hat person///just in case... how long will i take to your mom to make it and how much money is it gonna be?

TO SILVERFROST: you are so right... if he loves them... it would not be stupid. And the Tshirt idea is AWESOME!!! maybe if i get the same tshirt for him and the minion it would be soooo cool!!!Thumbgrin

PINKRA Wrote:(or a minion monopoly, that is really for kids

oh no, it is really for us all Wavey

Minions rule!

[Image: L-Despicable-Me-Minion-Mug-1253528.JPG]

[Image: the-world_s-top-10-best-minions-inspired...=584&h=444]

[Image: DespicableMeMinioniPhoneSkin.jpg]

[Image: the-world_s-top-10-best-minions-inspired...=584&h=582]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8LqbKKQW0iIsrlmaiclx...9BvWe2AqRw]

Cake
[Image: 157078-438x.jpg]

Cupcakes
[Image: despicable-me-minion-cupcakes-cupcakepedia.jpg]

Blanet
[Image: mmMRGFoy9-8Dv1Wqwvfg-_g.jpg]

to PARTIS: really? isn't it a too childish version of the game??? i hope you are saying that it is fun for adults also!!!

to MISTERTINKLES: ohhhh! i really like some of those items, specially the slipers. But he is not really an sliper person (even if he likes the motive)... he will wear them a lot for me, but i want something that he wears because he loves it and not because i gave it to him... maybe one of the mugs is the best option! the thing is that he love the minions, but he is not as childish as i am. That why this is difficult :/

PINKRA Wrote:to PARTIS: really? isn't it a too childish version of the game??? i hope you are saying that it is fun for adults also!!!

Hmm, ive never actually played a novelty monopoly (theres a few) i should think the basic format and stategy of the game is the same... just with minions Poke2

Dont quote me on that.