Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met the nicest guy...but
Maybe so. People don't make any sense. Hell I can't really tell you what I want. I mean I know that I want to be happy... But I have no idea what I should be looking for or what I really should be doing for that matter. I just get drawn in and I don't know if it is a good or bad thing... probably a bad thing, my luck always runs short.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I don't know what a camp guy is so I got lost Sad

Shawn Wrote:I don't know what a camp guy is so I got lost Sad

Means effeminate.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Well just a short update, we've had 3 dates, slept together once, and the more time I spend with him, the more I fall for him every time.

Flyerboy95 Wrote:Well just a short update, we've had 3 dates, slept together once, and the more time I spend with him, the more I fall for him every time.

Go for it. Sometimes you come across the extraordinary in the most unlikely of places.

If you like him, why not.
Check out my stuff!

Flyerboy95 Wrote:Well just a short update, we've had 3 dates, slept together once, and the more time I spend with him, the more I fall for him every time.

You'd be surprised the more you get to know someone and like stuff about them, the more the things that you're not so keen on become less important, or even end up being endearing. Best of luck that things work out Smile

Werk.

FYI, Axle's definition of "camp" leaves much to be desired.

Just ask Google, honey.

You'll never go wrong.

NativeSon Wrote:Werk.

FYI, Axle's definition of "camp" leaves much to be desired.

Just ask Google, honey.

You'll never go wrong.

Does this satisfy your tits?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=camp

Quote:1. something that provides sophisticated, knowing amusement, as by virtue of its being artlessly mannered or stylized, self-consciously artificial and extravagant, or teasingly ingenuous and sentimental.

2. a person who adopts a teasing, theatrical manner, esp. for the amusement of others.

3. An affectation or appreciation of manners and tastes commonly thought to be artificial, vulgar, or banal.
4. Banality, vulgarity, or artificiality when deliberately affected or when appreciated for its humor: "Camp is popularity plus vulgarity plus innocence"
adj. Having deliberately artificial, vulgar, banal, or affectedly humorous qualities or style: played up the silliness of their roles for camp effect.

Hey I learned something too, everyone's using "camp" wrong...

Fucking labels...and tits
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Does this satisfy your tits?

I don't believe it sunk in.

Werk.

NativeSon Wrote:I don't believe it sunk in.

Werk.

[Image: 61XP3WRejCL._SL1500_.jpg]
Check out my stuff!