Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micropenis
Hi,
I would like to know if you would accept a partner with a small penis? or to be more accurate: with a micropenis?
And what about an one-night-stand? Is it possible for a gay guy with micropenis?

Because it's my problem and I'm afraid I'll never find a partner... Sad

Well size matters to probably a lot of guys and then it doesn't with others, but I also feel that has a lot to do with whether you identify as being a top or bottom... If you're a bottom I would think it wouldn't matter so much. Just depends on what a partner would be wanting sexually.

Like anything else and advice I've given guys on here time and time again, don't look inward. No matter what you think of yourself other guys, people in general have their issues, insecurities, and so on. Find a decent guy you like, who likes you back and things like that become a non-issue. There's a lot to chemistry and it goes a lot further than your penis. On the other hand, one night stands you're going to likely get a mixed bag of people to begin with, just have to find someone who is sexually compatible to start with.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Depends entirely on the rest of you. If you're a 6'8 muscle bound top. Then you've got a big problem.

But a smaller guy whose a bottom or versatile.
Yeah...... I might just be interested in someone like that.

By which I mean that If such a man came to my room and dropped his trousers I would go absolutely stark raving bonkers over him.

Well I think I've learnt alot about myself in this thread. And I hope you've learned that there are guys out there into you.

I've hooked up with two guys (not at the same time, geez!) each who had a micropenis. One I'd never date again. The other I would definitely date if ever it worked out. It's about the man. really.

Oh I dated another guy who had a button penis when it was soft, but then it would pop out when he would get hard. Definitely a datable guy.

Everyone experiences rejection. You will too. Some guys may fetishisize you. Be a good guy, be confident in who you are, and you'll probably do just fine.

If you think about it, since penis size is largely genetically determined, you come from a long line of small dicked men, all of whom were able to find a partner and successfully have sex, culminating in the existence of you here today. So honor yourself and all your ancestors who worked with what they got.

max5656 Wrote:Hi,
I would like to know if you would accept a partner with a small penis? or to be more accurate: with a micropenis?
And what about an one-night-stand? Is it possible for a gay guy with micropenis?

Because it's my problem and I'm afraid I'll never find a partner... Sad

No. And No and No again.

First post questions like this seem a bit off, we get them alot with a lot of BS attached.

And there in lies the real answer to your question. If the guy is genuine, and if you really like him (not is dick) then yes. But most gay men are shallow and into one night stands and other forms of debauchery and sin, so they do care about the package and not what is the person.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:No. And No and No again.

First post questions like this seem a bit off, we get them alot with a lot of BS attached.

And there in lies the real answer to your question. If the guy is genuine, and if you really like him (not is dick) then yes. But most gay men are shallow and into one night stands and other forms of debauchery and sin, so they do care about the package and not what is the person.

This man speaketh the truth. It seems incredibly shallow to refuse to see someone based on something so small (tongue planted firmly in cheek here) Yes, physical attraction plays a role in who we desire, but to ignore so many other qualities that make up a guy is to just play into the stereotype of the shallow, vapid gay man only concerned with looks and materialism. Don't be that guy.

i am of the opinion that when two men care about each other or/and when they are attracted to one another then this thing doesn't matter.

i think about it this way -- i imagine if a few men who i am very much attracted to were to reveal to me that they had a micropenis whether that would be a deal-breaker for me, and it wouldn't be. i would still be attracted to them, and i would still want to go to bed with them just as much.

sure, i would like a decent-sized thing to play with in bed, but attraction transcends penis size in real life. (and it's not the only thing you can play with that he has). i don't ask for a guy's size first and then decide whether to be attracted to him or not. i feel attracted to him before i know the particulars of what he has in his pants (unless the first time i saw him, he was naked).

i hope this helps a little. have you not found anybody at all, or have you not even tried because of this?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Size doesn't matter to me, I just hope your a bottom, if you aren't than that is where a problem could arise.

In my experience, it's not about what you have or don't have. It's about what you -DO- with what you have that counts. Skill can 100% make up for proportion. Would you be able to do everything a guy with an 8" dong could do? Not necessarily, but you could definitely be just as -good- a lover with your own tricks up your sleeve to make the experience exceptional.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:In my experience, it's not about what you have or don't have. It's about what you -DO- with what you have that counts. Skill can 100% make up for proportion. Would you be able to do everything a guy with an 8" dong could do? Not necessarily, but you could definitely be just as -good- a lover with your own tricks up your sleeve to make the experience exceptional.

It ain't the meat it's the motion.

Been wanting to quote this old blues song....

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!