Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might have stamoche cancer pray for me plz! love all you guys and gals
i'm going in the hospital to get a scope done on my stomache. The doxctors say if they dont act soon i will only have a week to live they believe that i have stomach cancer as well as stomach ulcers. they also believe my acid reflux is eating away at my asophogus. they told me there is a 49 precent chance of me dying when they do this scope. they also told me i have a 75% chance i will die if they try to romove the ulcers. Im soooooo worried! im too young to die. But i know this is all a part of life. well hopefully i will tlk to you all soon bye..........Xyxwave :frown: Cry

Thats shocking news, I do hope you get better and I pray for your speady recovery, kind wishes, Ben.

thanks and fuck off sugar free

quit it sugar free

fuck off XIAO CHEN

Did it happen Wavey

Best of luck with the exams GayJ17. Medical exams can never be the most fun anyway... maybe they will be able to put your mind at rest. I hope so, in any case. Tell us soon that there is good news. And try to stop worrying?

I'm so sorry to hear that. My mother had cancer so I sort of (kind of) know how it feels not only for you but those around you. I hope everything goes well and I'll pray for you.

I pray for you.

I'm sorry to hear that GayJ17. I hope you will stay strong. I'll pray for you mate.

We're here for you mate, all the time.