Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan from Devonshire, UK!
Hi, I am Morgan and I currently live in Devonshire, UK.

I also am new to this website so I would like to meet new people, like you all... and make new friends!

(Apologies if my introduction is brief but I like to get to know people personally by one to one as I never know what to say about myself.)

Welcome to the forum Morgan Smile. Just down the road from me then really! Hope you enjoy it here.

Just a few pointers, if some of your posts don't appear immediately at first, this is normal. Some posts get held in a moderation queue until you reach 50 posts, it's just to stop trolls, nothing personal. The best way to get to 50 posts quickly is in the word games section of the forum, once you reach 50 posts more features will become available to you too Smile

See you around Smile

I understand! Thank you for your explanation Smile

Hey Morgan, welcome to GS! Come join us at word games, and feel free to message me or anybody. Smile

hello morgan, you are welcome here as always. Big Grin

Welcome to GS man Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

hello to you. Smile

Welcome to the crew, Morgan. No need to be bashful. This is a pretty friendly group and willing to talk about most anything.
I bid NO Trump!

hi and welcome to GS , Cridders has given some great points on first joining the forum so all I have to do is say hi ....a brief intro can be good too, it gives you more to chat about and introduce about your self later - happy posting

morgan Wrote:Hi, I am Morgan and I currently live in Devonshire, UK.

I also am new to this website so I would like to meet new people, like you all... and make new friends!

(Apologies if my introduction is brief but I like to get to know people personally by one to one as I never know what to say about myself.)

Hi Morgan, welcome to GS. That is the place to make friends.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams