Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mormon swat team in action
Oh, and i'm not saying that when stuff like that happens that it ir right or fair, before anyone goes there. Merely that we sometimes DO have a personal responaibility to try to keep ourselves out of trouble.

sox-and-the-city Wrote:No i'm not keen on PDA but i must admit my disapproval stretches as far as a strern look and perhaps writinig a letter to the committee, but that's a step too far.

That said, being obvious in such an area was blantantly asking for trouble. So nae sympathy i'm afraid.

It's just like i wouldn't go skippng through Mastrick wearing a skintight flouro top.

Read your own words again..........

I'm sorry but there's a blantant difference between asking for trouble and asking to beaten up savagely.

There's a lot to be said for keeping your head down, and that's something i know i would do very well to remember more often.[/quote]

Keep your head down? Is that like knowing your place? Should I wear a burka in public or should I remember to bow to my great heterosexual masters?
To think we are members of the most enlightened parts of the world.
Usually the older generation leads the young, but in this case it seems the older generation has no bullocks. I look to my elders in hope of Harvey Milk instead I find some queen at an ex gay ministry.
Those guys where in what they thought was a public square and were accosted by homophobic assholes.
I guarantee you this, those mormon cult members would have had their asses handed to them if they touched me for giving the person I love a peek on the cheek.
I am so disappointing by the lot of you and I am only left to wonder if the only part of being gay you care about is the part that involves your penis.

CurtCB Wrote:...Keep your head down? Is that like knowing your place? Should I wear a burka in public or should I remember to bow to my great heterosexual masters?
To think we are members of the most enlightened parts of the world.
... and have the audacity to try and make everyone else conform to our notion of "democracy". By all means stay safe, but sometimes we have to look over the parapet and deal head on with what's there.

Quote:Usually the older generation leads the young, but in this case it seems the older generation has no bullocks. I look to my elders in hope of Harvey Milk instead I find some queen at an ex gay ministry ...
I am so disappointing by the lot of you and I am only left to wonder if the only part of being gay you care about is the part that involves your penis.
I love a righteous rant as much as the next man, but I'm struggling to see how you extrapolated your conclusions from what has been written in this thread. I'll see you at the next anti-ex-gay therapy demo, brother!

CurtCB Wrote:I am so disappointing by the lot of you and I am only left to wonder if the only part of being gay you care about is the part that involves your penis.

:confused: Even me? Cry
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote::confused: Even me? Cry
eve

Never you nor anyone else. i was really upset last night watching what happened in Israel and regret if I was harsh.

CurtCB Wrote:eve

Never you nor anyone else. i was really upset last night watching what happened in Israel and regret if I was harsh.

Its okays we forgive you :biggrin: -WUGS.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Is kissing illegal in the USA????
are public displays of affection illegal???
If so the presedent should be arrested for kissing his wife on the steps of the white house after he was elected. Right???
These people that hide behind a religion when they are homophobic should be named, shamed and taken to justice.

fudger Wrote:Is kissing illegal in the USA????
are public displays of affection illegal??? ...
These people that hide behind a religion when they are homophobic should be named, shamed and taken to justice.
But isn't that the problem? There has to be a legal framework in place to define justice. There have been a number of moves in the UK to introduce such a framework and still there are conflicts. I'm not entirely convinced that, had our democratic machinery operated in the same way as it does in the USA, that we would have made the advances in fair treatment of glbt people that we have experienced over the past ten years.