Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Awkwardest Moment...
I'm bored and i wanna read some funny moment some of you guys have had in the past. Now it can be about anything from sexual to dealing with the first time you saw your crush and did the stupidest thing.
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

About a month ago I was in a giant super market shopping..

I felt awkward.. because I was getting smiles from way too many people..
So here I am going back and fourth..combing the isles doing my routine .. hunting for things on my grocery list..

Well..
I had a giant rip in the back of my shorts..
My butt cheeks were slightly exposed..
There I was bending over.. reading labels and comparing prices not knowing my butt was exposed..

Got home pulled my pants down to pee.. saw the rip and cringed at what I just put that super market through..

Omg, to this day I'm still embarrassed of this .. So in first grade, I was in a school fight inside of a classroom.. So out of nowhere, the kid grabs my pants and pulls them down. In that time, I didn't like wearing underwear so I would just go to school wearing only pants with no underwear... So, yea.. Not a pretty scene for me to be exposed like this infront of the whole class of boys and girls. I think it was during a recess or something so there was no teacher, Thank God for that. Although, I spent the whole day crying cuz I was so embarrassed hahaha

Another one, it was 6Am and I just woke up and started getting ready to go to school so I went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. After I was done, I remembered not to close the door behind me because the handle from inside was broken. What to do? There was no one in the house that day, Neighbors are asleep and no one could hear me even if I screamed my lungs out... Yepp, I was literally locked in only wearing boxers. Haha

What I had to do was that I climbed out of that small bathroom window, the bathroom was a little higher from the ground so I had to reach to the pipes and climb down from there, then I just ran to the front door wearing only boxers and I bet one or a couple spotted me through their windows... I went in laughing my ass off.. It was hilarious!

verysimple Wrote:Omg, to this day I'm still embarrassed of this .. So in first grade, I was in a school fight inside of a classroom.. So out of nowhere, the kid grabs my pants and pulls them down. In that time, I didn't like wearing underwear so I would just go to school wearing only pants with no underwear... So, yea.. Not a pretty scene for me to be exposed like this infront of the whole class of boys and girls. I think it was during a recess or something so there was no teacher, Thank God for that. Although, I spent the whole day crying cuz I was so embarrassed hahaha
You went commando in first grade?
Wow..you are hard core!

I was probably still in Batman underwear. .

When I had a seizure whilst taking part in a three peaks challenge in Wales to raise money for mountain rescue services.

As a result I was rescued by the people I was raising money for.

Anocxu Wrote:You went commando in first grade?
Wow..you are hard core!

I was probably still in Batman underwear. .

Lmao, Ikr??! I used to still wet my bed then! XD

IanSaysHi Wrote:When I had a seizure whilst taking part in a three peaks challenge in Wales to raise money for mountain rescue services.

As a result I was rescued by the people I was raising money for.

Woaps, sorry that happened to you buddy!

verysimple Wrote:Lmao, Ikr??! I used to still wet my bed then! XD
What?
So you were kinda like a mini, bed wetting playboy..?

That makes you a prodigy..

You know...
I'm starting to feel slightly out dated...

Do you still go comnando now?

Anocxu Wrote:What?
So you were kinda like a mini, bed wetting playboy..?

That makes you a prodigy..

You know...
I'm starting to feel slightly out dated...

Do you still go comnando now?

Depends on where I'm heading to ... Hahaha *Bites lip*