Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Embarrasing....
We all have them...so what are yours? Embarrassing moments?...stories?....whatever?....

I have alot of them but I don't have time right now to write them down.... but I will be back...later...

Hmmm, There was this one time back when I was in second grade and for some reason I ... uhh, shattered in fourth period! LOL, I smelled so bad for the rest of the day... Worst part though, Having to ride the bus all the way home with people giving you weird looks and covering their noses with disgust all over their faces ! I hate the fact that there was no one to help me or tell me what to do, I was freaking out the whole time trying to somehow cover the smell... I think this post should go to most humiliating instead of embarrassing lol

In the 6th grade we used to correct each others papers. Now, I was a daydreamer and while I day dreamed I tuned out and doodled on what ever paper I was supposed to be working on.
To this point I had only doodled on mine own, this day I ended up with the paper of the sweetest, cutest , neatest (in manner of appearance) girl in the class, when we were supposed to be correcting these papers, I zoned out... and doodled on her nice neat work, little faces, shapes, whatever my pencil generated were all over her paper.
I was really embarrassed, she looked at me like I was really weird.

East Wrote:We all have them...so what are yours? Embarrassing moments?...stories?....whatever?....

I have alot of them but I don't have time right now to write them down.... but I will be back...later...

whatever happened to sharing your moments east..

I've had a lot of embarrassing moments...but I will share on with the forum only because the guy that was involved in this one was an ex-bf and he and I ran into each other last night and he bought this up in our conversation. You see...he and I had been dating for a couple of months at the time ....and one winter night after leaving a party...he was so horny that while I was driving...he was doing a lot of fondling between my legs and kissing my neck. The weather was very blizzard like and it looked as a snowstorm was on its way. We stopped at a light and my bf started unzipping my jacket and unbuttoning my shirt while whispering dirty talk in my ear. As we began to move in traffic...we were going past a park and he persuaded me to pull into the park entrance and park the car so that we could fool around. We both knew the parameters of the park because it was in the neighborhood so with all the blowing snow...it didn't matter. However, I was taken by surprise that he wanted to fool around in the park in this weather. Nonetheless...I pulled the car over and put it in park. He jumped out and grabbed some blankets and a little bag out of the trunk. He went to the back set and got totally naked and begged me to do the same. I couldn't resist and followed suit. There we were in the middle of the park entrance just going at it. All of a sudden...we heard this loud knock on the front window. Good thing the windows of the car were all fogged up so that whoever was out there could not see anything that was going inside the car. To our surprise..it was a policeman. I got around to the front seat and crack the window just a little...he still could not see anything....but he wanted to see if we were okay and to let us know that if everything is okay then we will have to leave the premises. I thanked him and he began to walk away. When I let up the window...my bf was in the back seat cracking up. All of a sudden...there was another knock at the window...it was the policeman again..but this time...he told me to just crack the window again. When I did...he told me to "F**k that p***y and f**k it good!!!" and then he started laughing as he walked away..he yelled out "You're the Man"...me and my bf fell out laughing because little did he know that I was having sex with another guy instead of a woman that he assumed I was with. To this day...whenever me and my ex run into each other..we always have a good laugh about this...So embarrassing...lol

I'm so used to doing embarrassing things that they almost have stopped registering with me. I thought about the question for a few minutes, and this was the only thing I could think of.

I'm a season-ticket holder to a major sporting team in town. One of the random activities they do during the "down times" is a contest between two pairs of fans. They set up each pair on opposite sides of the field. One fan is given a small cooler filled with large rubber fish. S/he has to pick up the fish one at a time and throw them to the other fan in his pair, who has to catch them and drop them in a barrel behind him. Whoever gets the most fish in the barrel (without dropping them) wins an autographed jersey.

Last year, they picked me and my friend to be one of the pairs to take part. I wasn't overly eager to win, as we both owned autographed jerseys, but I thought it sounded like fun. We decided that I would be the "pitcher" - maybe because I'm a top. Smile

The contest began, and I threw my first two fish pretty well. My friend caught them and dropped them in the barrel. I then leaned down to grab the next one. In doing so, I took a step towards the cooler...and that step was just a hair too far. I ended up slightly kicking the cooler, which didn't knock it over, but it caused the lid to snap shut. So I leaned down to open the cooler...and it wouldn't open. I'm standing there in front of 15,000 people or so, trying to open this stupid cooler, and yeah - a lot of people laughed. I finally opened the damn thing, but only got to throw three more fish before time ran out. We got five fish in the barrel, and the other pair got...I think sixteen. Smile

While that was kind of embarrassing, I wasn't really all that embarrassed about it. We went back to our seats, and the people near us (and us) joked about it for the rest of the game. Which was fine - it kept us from focusing on the game, where our team got their asses kicked. Smile

Lex

Sorry [MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION]...I forgot to come back. I started writing my experience that was the #1 most embarrassing experience..ever...but it has soooo much relevant background to even get to the moment from hell... it seems daunting. I will try to figure out how to do a quickie version...

It is THE ONE I was thinking of though when I made this thread

So...after careful thought..my second..and third...most embarrassing moments I have already posted here before...

My second most embarrassing moment I told recently here...don't remember why or when but I will try to find...BRB...

OK...remember this?

This guy I went to dinner with after having sex....he had a very LOUD voice and a thick Southern Drawl. He was a bar back I worked with and we had been flirting a lot and we got so horny one night we went to a hotel down the street and fucked all night long..went to sleep...and woke up in the afternoon and did it again for a few hours...then we went to dinner at this very busy Chinese restaurant that always was packed and had a waiting line and everyone was packed tight in a large dining room....

...and up to then he had been a quiet mousy guy but all of a sudden he found his "voice" and OMG

The first thing out of his mouth after he was sitting there blushing....REAL LOUD....

"I REALLY LIKED IT WHEN YOU FUCKED ME LAST NIGHT..."....thick Southern Drawl....

I was stunned...I froze and I couldn't even look around...there were families with children....

...and then....he continued....

I swear...the next sentence I almost died in my seat....

"THE LAST TIME I GOT FUCKED THAT GOOD WAS WHEN MY BROTHER GOT DRUNK AND TIED ME TO THE SHED"

I entered an altered state ...I was so embarrassed and he wasn 't reading my face or any of the clues I was giving him so I suggested we do "take out" instead ...I think at one point I almost wet my pants....

"NO...I LIKE IT IN HERE...BEING WITH YOU"....

I am usually really good at reading people and I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo didn't see this coming....

I started to think one of my friends set me up and paid him to do this to me as a prank....

The nightmare continued for an hour or so of complete public humiliation...everyone was staring at us...

Coming in at #3 ...the Easter Midnight Mass Blow Job

Here's what happened....long story short..after a series of crazy events...I ended up giving a blow job to a guy I couldn't stand on a dare (which is also why I don't drink anymore...I am wild enough without any alcohol) ...it was on a sidewalk at a major intersection at 2:30 AM. There were probably over 100 bar patrons outside cheering us on. When he came in my mouth...I turned around to spit it in the gutter..and I found myself eyeball to eyeball with a car full of horrified people on their way home from Easter Midnight Mass...and yeah...grandma was in the back seat...and then I noticed a line of cars going waaaay down the street...stopped at the light....all looking on in horror....

Well...I was STUNNED ...and I felt my stomach turn inside out...I didn't even realize they were there. They weren't when I began....

...and the next day I woke up I started to play it over and it was too much for me to even absorb. I was dying. I started making plans to move to a town where no one knew me and just pretend it never happened...I was in a panic...I thought about becoming a monk...and then my BBF..a girl born on my birthday...came by and I blurted it out and she started laughing and told me not to worry about it...yeah...like THAT was gonna happen...

...but it was so overwhelming going over the details I made myself sick and then all of a sudden...it was just too much...and I said FUCK IT...and I went back to work...and I was fine...

So now...a new one (I think)...in 4th place...a practical joke my co workers played on me.

When I had just started working at the bar...we were all sitting around after hours talking about "theme nights" coming up...as though this was a common thing...and I was told about Wizard of Oz night where we would each dress up and the whole bar would be decorated in the Wizard of Oz theme.,..and they told me I would have to be Dorothy :eek:

I was very new.....

Well...NO WAY was I gonna dress up like Dorothy and come to work...drag is not my thing...never even did it for Halloween except one time I was an androgynous Star Wars Bar Fly and I painted my whole body silver LOL..that was the closest I came....

But they all ganged up on me and convinced me I had to do it...and so reluctantly I agreed. Lucky for me..I had a skilled seamstress for a roommate and she made me the perfect Dorothy outfit..even got the red ruby shoes for me...and the wig...and I put it on and I was dying....I thought I was gonna pass out just having to leave the house...but she talked me into it and so I went to work...and I had to walk past the line of guys waiting outside to get in and hear all of the catcalls and laughter...and when I walked in...

NO WIZARD OF OZ NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first guy inside asked me why I was dressed up like Dorothy and I told him it was Wizard of Oz night and then the bartender jumped in with a straight face and said he didn't know what I was talking about...and that I probably just wanted to dress up like Dorothy and come to work...

...and the rest of them did the same thing.... (that's OK...I paid them all back eventually <insert evil grin>)

OMG...so embarrassing BUT...really funny when I got past it.

East Wrote:So now...a new one (I think)...in 4th place...a practical joke my co workers played on me.

When I had just started working at the bar...we were all sitting around after hours talking about "theme nights" coming up...as though this was a common thing...and I was told about Wizard of Oz night where we would each dress up and the whole bar would be decorated in the Wizard of Oz theme.,..and they told me I would have to be Dorothy :eek:

I was very new.....

Well...NO WAY was I gonna dress up like Dorothy and come to work...drag is not my thing...never even did it for Halloween except one time I was an androgynous Star Wars Bar Fly and I painted my whole body silver LOL..that was the closest I came....

But they all ganged up on me and convinced me I had to do it...and so reluctantly I agreed. Lucky for me..I had a skilled seamstress for a roommate and she made me the perfect Dorothy outfit..even got the red ruby shoes for me...and the wig...and I put it on and I was dying....I thought I was gonna pass out just having to leave the house...but she talked me into it and so I went to work...and I had to walk past the line of guys waiting outside to get in and hear all of the catcalls and laughter...and when I walked in...

NO WIZARD OF OZ NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first guy inside asked me why I was dressed up like Dorothy and I told him it was Wizard of Oz night and then the bartender jumped in with a straight face and said he didn't know what I was talking about...and that I probably just wanted to dress up like Dorothy and come to work...

...and the rest of them did the same thing.... (that's OK...I paid them all back eventually <insert evil grin>)

OMG...so embarrassing BUT...really funny when I got past it.

the southern guy, U did post it on the questions thread when I asked about the most embarrassing sex you've had... The second embarrassing moment, it was so embarrassing I had to laugh while covering my face, idk how u went through it man...

the last one.. Well I am very curious to know how you paid them all back though??