Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Embarrasing....
verysimple Wrote:the southern guy, U did post it on the questions thread when I asked about the most embarrassing sex you've had... The second embarrassing moment, it was so embarrassing I had to laugh while covering my face, idk how u went through it man...

the last one.. Well I am very curious to know how you paid them all back though??

LOL.....I did soooo many things. Revenge is a dish best served cold...

Well ..I was working the Sunday Afternoon Shift at the time....and it was always packed and I had to work it myself except for the DJ for the Tea Dance. So....one day... I heard a commotion coming from one end of the bar and people were screaming for me to come over there....

The toilet had flooded in one of the bathrooms and there was a river of water about to enter the main floor...and amidst the river was a gigantic log of shit just floating like a torpedo ...ready to make an entrance onto the main floor. It was obviously the cause of the flood...way too big to go down in one flush :eek: They wanted me to "get it" and I told them that NO WAY was I gonna pick up a piece of shit with my hands...and did they REALLY want me to pick it up and then make their drinks?

So...I had someone grab me a broom and I swept the log under the cigarette machine and then a customer took care of the water and the rest of the mess...I was too busy to do anything else...

So...we were all LOLOL about what happened and then I had an idea! We were laughing so hard we couldn't get our breath...

A few hours later...one of the guys I needed to pay back came to work and after he relieved me and I had safetly gathered my things...and I knew he had another hour before someone else came on duty to help...on my way out...

I told him...very innocently and nonchalantly.. that there was some kind of problem under the cigarette machine earlier that I never got around to and he better check it out...

I waited by the front door long enough to hear him scream LOL...and then I hurried out the front door.

I did so many things though ...I more than paid them all back for making me come to work dressed like Dorothy