Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother smothers baby after giving birth in shower
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl...d=10882835

Oh god I want to throw up, that was disgusting.

There are so many things wrong with this story.

She shouldn't have done that, he was just a boy.

I have read way too many horror fiction stories about this exact type of situation o_o

We used to have a similar sitch in the US (I'm sure it still happens) so hospitals made it so women like her could drop off a baby "no questions asked" and without having to identify herself. Unfortunately some really scummy reporters would hang out in the area and if they caught someone using the system they'd make her infamous which led back to babies being killed or left in dumpsters again as they were too scared of the nasty reporters seeking to further their careers with such misery, but I think that sordid practice by the media has finally been stopped.

Of course when a baby is dropped off the hospital does all it can to make sure a baby hasn't been reported missing, etc. And I forget the cut off date for when that's legal (but then since it's anonymous they probably can't check anyway, it would just have to be an obviously newborn infant).

Do they have a similar "drop a baby off, no questions asked" program in NZ? :confused:

Hi Pix we have those in our country. But it seems that EU wants to criticize this system and get rid of it. :mad:

Jesus Haytch Christ, Lilly. Did you Google "worst news of the day" or summat?