Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies VS TV show.....
Hi all...
I'm recently joined this forum and little bit confused about the drama shows and Movies.According to me These are different from each other because both have own equality.Tv shows are showing the reality about our life and movies are amazing thing which make entertaining throw the actions,views,graphics and many more..

Share with me your response...

Welcome to gayspeak

I don't understand what you're asking. Could you provide some examples of what you mean?

T.V shows are showing us the reality of our lives?

What alien dimension do I hail from then? Reality is about as far away from television as one can get Confusedmile:

But if I understand you correctly, there are forums for both because they embody two very different forms of media. As such, they each deserve their own subgroup to call their own.

Welcome to the forums by the way :biggrin:

movies have more enjoyment according to me so i watch the movies mostly as compared to tv show. Movies have you spend only 2-3 hours to understand but if you are watching tv show then every day you spend our maximum 1 hour to watch tv show.

I'm big fan f Tv shows . When i'm free then i watch Glee Tv series .

Guy's I will Go with tv shows. Because i think tv shows are the best place of entertainment.....

I dont have the attention span for movies so Ill go with tv shows.

I think T.v. is the best source for entertainment because it has more entertainment and suspense for further proceeding.

thats very true brian and when a season ends, its very suspenseful and you cant wait for the next season to start to see what happens!