Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies VS TV show.....
Sorry I am lost, what was the question sweetie?

BTW Welcome

Hi all...
I'm recently joined this forum and little bit confused about the drama shows and Movies.According to me These are different from each other because both have own equality.Tv shows are showing the reality about our life and movies are amazing thing which make entertaining throw the actions,views,graphics and many more..

Share with me your response...

wdavid696 Wrote:Hi all...
I'm recently joined this forum and little bit confused about the drama shows and Movies.According to me These are different from each other because both have own equality.Tv shows are showing the reality about our life and movies are amazing thing which make entertaining throw the actions,views,graphics and many more..

Share with me your response...

:confused:

I'm confused too.

I'm still going to just leave this out there...

It's half and half for me. I love television shows best because they're like uber super long movies but see then sometimes the last 50 hours start to go downhill and it's a bit annoying and sad if you really loved it to begin with. Sad Movies may just be 1.5-3 hours long but if they're good then they're always good and you don't have to worry about them being ruined.

Just my opinion.

I'd say TV shows but theres none out there at the moment that catch my attention Sad secret circle was cancelled, once upon a time doesn't air again till september or so, teen wolf is killing me with suspense it's so addictive hah, falling skies isn't back on for another 4 days and well... Merlin my little favorite isn't back till september/october grrr

Being a student who isn't back at Uni till september doesn't help either, so bored just now with no jobs going and my photography staying at the bottom of the sea with no one wanting a photographer either I'm sitting here day in day out just now grinding away at everything to do hah

ivorybenz Wrote:I dont have the attention span for movies so Ill go with tv shows.

Some here! Pulse I love watch a story line develop over time.