Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Msn...
What an extraordinary ageist subtext! Anyone would think that rather a lot of young people consider themselves attractive to more mature people without having to make any effort at all. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but I know I'm not the only middle-aged man to feel that that most men don't seem to blossom until they are at least in their mid-30s. Get over yourselves, boys, please Wink

marshlander Wrote:What an extraordinary ageist subtext! Anyone would think that rather a lot of young people consider themselves attractive to more mature people without having to make any effort at all. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but I know I'm not the only middle-aged man to feel that that most men don't seem to blossom until they are at least in their mid-30s. Get over yourselves, boys, please Wink

...Huh?

I agree with Marshlander, this ake dude clearly has a chip on his shoulder.

Actually I think I'm gonna delete my account, I've only been on here for a few days and I'm already getting hastle off little boys, pathetic.

Yes, please do.

If you don't, please refrain from future hate mail.

Much love

You can add me if you like. But so many people only want to see me naked on cam. I don't like to do it so please don't ask. :frown: