Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mum died tonight
Emiliano Wrote:Im sorry for your loss. I hope you have friends and family around you to share memories of the good times with and to comfort you as you go through this.
Was her death unexpected, or did you have a chance to say goodbye?

We had a chance to say goodbye. She was in a coma since Monday
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:We had a chance to say goodbye. She was in a coma since Monday

I hope theres some comfort for you in that, even though Im sure it was painful to see her like that as well. I know theres nothing that can really be said to help you right now, you just got to go through the mourning process... but if you think it might help to talk about it you can always hit me up.

Emiliano Wrote:I hope theres some comfort for you in that, even though Im sure it was painful to see her like that as well. I know theres nothing that can really be said to help you right now, you just got to go through the mourning process... but if you think it might help to talk about it you can always hit me up.

Thank you for your kind words
An eye for an eye

My condolences. .
I hope you get the support that you need..

I am so very sorry for your loss. If you need anything let me know. Big hugs.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

So sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a caring mother is very hard. As you honor her life and cherish the good memories you have, may you be comforted.

Oh dear, She's in a better place now and at peace Smile We are all here for ya if you need us. Get some rest and maybe save a little time to relax
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Sorry for your loss Bighug

Sorry. Sad

Dan although I can't give you the real thing, sending you massive, massive internet hugs. I can only imagine how you must feel. Take care of yourself, if you need to word-dump my inbox is always here. X
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.