Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music is my religion
Hello ! ! !

But can you play the piano while playing the violin? Wink

MaxRa Wrote:Helloooo!
My name's Max, I'm bisexual, I'm 19.
I write music (pop/ pop-rock), sing, play the piano and violin (a bit)!
Would like to find new friends from NYC, cuz I wish I could move there next year.

sing

MaxRa Wrote:sing

Marry me....

omagawd, I found you on youtube :333333

My name's Max, I'm bisexual, I'm 19.
I write music (pop/ pop-rock), sing, play the piano and violin (a bit)!
Would like to find new friends from NYC, cuz I wish I could move there next year.
Welcome to GaySpeak, MaxRa. With a bit of luck you'll meet some people from the Big Apple, but surely you ought not to be counting on new friends to put you up? Maybe you could just make it happen and then get to know people once you're on the spot? What's going to make your dream of moving to the city happen?

QueenOdi Wrote:Oh now you know I'm just gotta rape you every which way to Friday and Six ways to Sunday :p

Welcome Sis, Music, along with Nature, is also my Religion and passion. I play Viola,Cello,Double Bass,Piano,Drums,Xylophone,Clainet Bb, and a little Guitar, but only Bass lol. TAB makes me wanna slap my own ass...

Perhaps you find interest in Apollo, the God of Music, Harmony, Healing, Nature and the like? I know he is my favourite Olympian.

Maybe you will grace us with your fabulous Music. ^o^
Rape me.. wut??! I didn't understand, sorry, but that scares me Big Grin
I have no fav Olympian, and my God of Music is Mozart of course)
When I was younger, I also wanted to play saxophone, but we had no money to pay for sax classes..

Counselor Wrote:*quotes for shits and giggles*

Hi Max! I converted to Musicalism a few years ago! Praise be to tempo-based genres!
Yeeeei!))) But I like different music)

deaner Wrote:But can you play the piano while playing the violin? Wink
Hm, I've never even tried Wink Maybe I should try)

CakeLuv Wrote:Marry me....
omagawd, I found you on youtube :333333
Okay, I will xD
OMG, AND YOU Don't wanna marry me anymore, I guess?! haha Big GrinD

princealbertofb Wrote:Welcome to GaySpeak, MaxRa. With a bit of luck you'll meet some people from the Big Apple, but surely you ought not to be counting on new friends to put you up? Maybe you could just make it happen and then get to know people once you're on the spot? What's going to make your dream of moving to the city happen?
No, I'm not counting on anyone, I just don't wanna be comletely alone in the big city... I will make my dream happen by myself!) Just wanna find some friends that could familiarize me with NYC a bit)

Hm, strange, last post I posted without let of hindrance, and now I wanted to post a big reply to all ur msgs, using multi-quotes. But I received a msg that a moderator has to check it before posting, but I didn't get anything like that yesterday..

MaxRa Wrote:Hm, strange, last post I posted without let of hindrance, and now I wanted to post a big reply to all ur msgs, using multi-quotes. But I received a msg that a moderator has to check it before posting, but I didn't get anything like that yesterday..

It stops at 50 posts I think.

Hi Max and Welcome

MaxRa Wrote:Yeeeei!))) But I like different music)

...who said I'm solely an electro-head? Who said that? I'm writing their name on the back of my hand...

MaxRa Wrote:Okay, I will xD
OMG, AND YOU Don't wanna marry me anymore, I guess?! haha Big GrinD

Of course I do, your voice is flawless <3