Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Cute Froggy <3
you funkiller :biggrin:

Nick9 Wrote:you funkiller :biggrin:

:3 .

One time I heard a big "plunk" and I ran out to see her on the floor and I was like :| , "you little monster" and she gave me the "sorry mom" look again Smile , so I forgave her, but have made sure it doesn't happen again, because if she flips on her back, she will die of organ failure Cry .

okay, I take it back. Bighug

Lol, Kay.

Kiss3

Update Smile

Rrrribbit... ahem, I mean hi Wavey lol. An update on Lily Smile .

This is just after she ate, so she's all pudgy :p
[Image: IMG_0863.jpg]

She's being lazy Smile
[Image: IMG_0864.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0866.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0865.jpg]
~

Can't wait till I get her a playmate Smile .

I just love Lilly , she is so adorable .

Rainbowmum Wrote:I just love Lilly , she is so adorable .

*school girl giggle*
Who did that? :p .

She is adorable, and that's probably going to be her full size, for the rest of her life(maximum 15yrs or so in captivity).

I never seem to catch her being active, but she can be quite active if a bug crosses her path :p . I was stunned when she jumped for that moth :o .

It's cute how she takes her little hands and stuffs the insect into her mouth Smile . Kinda like how a baby does :p .

Update :p

I'm still trying to get her comfortable with touches :p . Lucky for people in Australia, they get one of the most docile frogs in the world, that actually doesn't mind being held; White's Tree Frog (Green Tree Frog known by some) (Litoria Caerula).

Litoria Ewingii (like Lily), have different temperaments, and Lily seems to have a calm but wary temperament Tongue .
~

Smile here she is.
[Image: IMG_0900.jpg]

I got her being semi-active :p .
[Image: IMG_0886.jpg]

~

These frogs are native to Victoria in Australia, as are most tree frogs, so Lucky Mum and Dfiant (& RockerBlocks & Wombat :p ) .

~mini update~ :eek:

I've just discovered Lily is not techincally Litoria Ewingii , but a different species, though similar, named; Eleutherodactylus johnstonei , a species found in tropical locations Smile .

As well as the very close cousin ; Eleutherodactylus gossei , which is found here and Jamaica :p .

Eleutherodactylus johnstonei

Eleutherodactylus gossei

Smile . Just alittle discovery on my part. Litoria Ewingii is native to Austalia(importation is thought to be the reason why they are found here) and New Zealand. Eleutherodactylus johnstonei is similar, but is found here(and a few other islands).

i am a bit uneasy with frogs but i wouldnt hurt em i know they do scream loud lol like a girl