Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Post
Haha maybe Anocxu.. But I don't want to start something that I'll then lose interest in tomorrow. Because tomorrow I intend to wake up feeling better. I'd like one day of the weekend to be spent visiting other areas of the house, and possibly eating food again without it tasting weird. Maybe even a trip outside!

IanSaysHi Wrote:Haha maybe Anocxu.. But I don't want to start something that I'll then lose interest in tomorrow. Because tomorrow I intend to wake up feeling better. I'd like one day of the weekend to be spent visiting other areas of the house, and possibly eating food again without it tasting weird. Maybe even a trip outside!
Aww..
I was looking forward to ..
Maybe you should stay sick for another week to get it done?

If you say no..
I'll have to get sick and do it myself..

Trust me, there is nothing hot about this flu. Apart from the randomly activating fever sessions. But you did come up with the idea for the blog, so if you wanna do it, I say go for it Smile

IanSaysHi Wrote:Trust me, there is nothing hot about this flu. Apart from the randomly activating fever sessions. But you did come up with the idea for the blog, so if you wanna do it, I say go for it Smile
Alrighty then..

"Take my temperature @ Tumblr"

Coming right up.

Okay I could see this now.. I'm imaging guys looking sorry for themselves, disheveled hair and maybe a thermometer half-hanging out of their mouth.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Okay I could see this now.. I'm imaging guys looking sorry for themselves, disheveled hair and maybe a thermometer half-hanging out of their mouth.
Hell yeah!

You get no royalties for these genius ideas...

Any other Ideas?
(Taking Notes)

You could always do the odd special featuring a doctor looking concerned at said feverish guy, maybe whilst holding a clipboard.

Oh and did I mention, the doctor would totally be hot too.

IanSaysHi Wrote:You could always do the odd special featuring a doctor looking concerned at said feverish guy, maybe whilst holding a clipboard.

Oh and did I mention, the doctor would totally be hot too.
When your ideas take off in my blog..
Remember now..
You wanted no part of this.. XD

(This guy is a genius!)

*Plot twist* Hot doctor is called out to feverish patient who turns out to be his secret lover. Cue lovingly concerned pained look.

[Image: gay-medical-exam-4.jpg]