Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Lover
Ive been talking to this guy for a while now and it was great in the beginning were both new to the whole gay things. We like each other alot but we dont see each other much. He said its because hes busy but he only comes over at 3-5 in the morning he might hang around when he wakes up if Im lucky but he usually has something to go so with his frat brothers. We've been out in the daylight together once. Now he barely sleeps over. He said he loves me should i believe that? Should I stick it out and believe that hes just been busy? becasue I truly believe you make time for the things you care about and I am not one of those things anymore it seems. What should I do? Am I making any sense?

Can I get more general information? How long you've been together?
Ectra?
I mean if you're not even dating it seems quick to pull the "I love you" Card :/ but uhh... yeah.

yeah my friends said it was weird too. is it one of those things you just say these days? Im so confused because he says he loves me but we barely communicate. Weve been talking for 3 months.

I think you know the issue communication.
It's really important for partners to communicate at the same time I can understand where he's coming from with a job.
Personally? If you're not in love with him and not ready for it, chances are he may not be IN LOVE, but Infatuated. :/ It's up to your judgement.

Wait he doesnt have a job its his fraternity that takes up alot of his time. Thanks for the clarify though it helped

Sorry to be blunt, but "busy" is a sorry excuse. If he loves you, he will make time for you -- serious time when you can communicate. You deserve nothing less.

Well, I already gave you my advice so I dun think you need me to repeat it LOL

Sounds to me like you have a FWB case on your hands.

If thats what your looking for fine, but it sounds like you want more than that. You should sit him down and talk about what you both want out of the relationship. Your clearly not getting what you want.

My gut feeling is that he is simply playing you, and its time to move on.

Good Luck,

ObW
X

Sweetie some times someone is worth taking a risk on.

You're making sense, however; it seems you are being used as a booty call. I base that on the fact that you say he only comes over in the morning between 3 and 5 and barely spends the night any more. It sounds like you don't see him other than when it's convenient for him.