Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Mom And Her Boyfriend
For starters, I have insomnia, so I don't go to bed until about 1 am. Last night however, I didn't get in the bed until 2 am because I took a nap earlier in the day. Anyway, my mom had her boyfriend over which is cool because he's a really great guy. The problem is they were up all night.............DOING IT!!! (It sounds funny but I don't know what else to say without feeling awkward) But the worst part about it is that my mom isn't "quiet". So I just sat there trying to think of something else and go to sleep. I ended up getting about 3 and a half hours of sleep. It was so weird lol.

Oh, that's so awkward! I would have dropped something and made a loud noise, if that didn't help I'd have just listened to music (probably headphones) and gone to sleep like that. It's so weird when we have evidence of our parents having sex... even though it shouldn't be!

I thought about getting up and going to the kitchen but it would've been even more awkward lol.

Ahah this is funny, I suffer of insomnia like u (now, in UK 5.51 AM...) but not for 'that problem'.
I don't find weird the sex of the parents etc, but obviously if your mom is doing something like... screaming, LOL, you cannot sleep.
And:
Mercury97 Wrote:I thought about getting up and going to the kitchen but it would've been even more awkward lol.
This is the easier way.
If they know someone could be around they will try to be more quiet. It's awkward only for few minutes, the first and probably last time you have to do this XD
Grommit

weird lmfao

Hahaha oh, I feel you! The walls here are so thin so everyone hears everyone. When it happens I just listen to music with headphones and read a book or a magazine to think of something else.

You might try putting in some ear plugs, and then putting your headphones on over that, and listen to some ambient music or something.

Otherwise I would scream out "Uh...HELLO!!! Children in the house"!!!!! LMAO