Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Phototgraphy
Pretty amateur, it's digital, and I have alot of work to do, but this is my work so far;

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbums.jsp?MemberId=4559825663

...And I misspelled photography. Jaysus. :-P

Anyways, do leave your comments in this thread.

Ta.

=]

Not only are a talented poet, a cute Lad, Now you can add a great at modeling and photography is there no end to your talent?

*is sheepish* thank you =]

Yeah I agree with Yar, so... stop it!!
your making us all look bad!

^.^ i can't stop! xD

[COLOR="Purple"]Well, you did misspell photography but ya did real good at that too *Phototgraphy:tongue:

Really liked these ones:
Life Is A Paradox
The Pennilessness Of Your Heart
Sheets Before A Darkened Expression
Swallow Your Gender & Then Tell Me Your Fears

but my fav has to be:
Through The Glass Darkly

Let us know when you post more...[/COLOR]

The one called 'Bad Television' is an awesome pic dood Cool

there are some new photos should one look around, but only a few.

The photo entitled "Alone Within False Ebony" was chosen amongst 6000 entries in a final 60 of a selection of art to be shown at the Microsoft (yes, that microsoft) Art Exhibition in Ireland and was the first to sell, i made 80 euro =]

Good for you.... Don't you wish you could also sell the poetry? Or maybe you're not into money...??? Wink

DtotheJtotheM Wrote:there are some new photos should one look around, but only a few.

The photo entitled "Alone Within False Ebony" was chosen amongst 6000 entries in a final 60 of a selection of art to be shown at the Microsoft (yes, that microsoft) Art Exhibition in Ireland and was the first to sell, i made 80 euro =]
Congratulations!

I have a friend (a teacher who takes amazing photographs) who collaborated with a poet, author and folklorist we both know to produce a beautiful book of words and images about standing stones. You could do the lot yourself. I'd be very interested to see what poetry your photographs might evoke. It would make a change of subject, perhaps? Maybe you could get an arts grant to hire a local gallery space and mount an exhibition?