Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Return
Thanks all. Even though I wasn't much of a participant here before I'm looking forward to being one now

OMG YOU LOOK LIKE A CODY
Also welcome back
Now plz grovel for forgiveness

No grovelling? I guess that's ok. You can stay u.u
:3

Joshular Wrote:OMG YOU LOOK LIKE A CODY
Also welcome back
Now plz grovel for forgiveness

Please sir, I throw myself at your feet and beg you for yours' and everyone's sweet, sweet mercy. I beg of you don't turn me away kind sir, I promise I'll be good and stay this time, you'll see. So please, please sir, allow me to integrate back into yours' and everyone's fine society here. I promise I'll be good. So what's say you? Can I be forgiven of my treacherous crime?

Im-sorry-smiley

OnlyHuman Wrote:Please sir, I throw myself at your feet and beg you for yours' and everyone's sweet, sweet mercy. I beg of you don't turn me away kind sir, I promise I'll be good and stay this time, you'll see. So please, please sir, allow me to integrate back into yours' and everyone's fine society here. I promise I'll be good. So what's say you? Can I be forgiven of my treacherous crime?

Im-sorry-smiley

BAHAHAHA "Fine society" >.< It's more a bit dysfunctional at best. But you can join the club I suppose :3
You made me lol so your wish is granted

~Joshular >.<

Ever fine is time like wine, with time fine wine rings to a bells' chime.

The clarity of a chime, if rung three times, is the recompense of ones' silly crime.

A crime committed, upon ones kind, cannot be paid with penny nor dime. Ever kind is the rule of time, honour your guilt, and you will be fine.

Welcome Gurl. Coffee hope you enjoy being back Sis

Joshular Wrote:BAHAHAHA "Fine society" >.< It's more a bit dysfunctional at best. But you can join the club I suppose :3
You made me lol so your wish is granted

~Joshular >.<

YAY! Thank you very much! Smile

Sylph Wrote:Ever fine is time like wine, with time fine wine rings to a bells' chime.

The clarity of a chime, if rung three times, is the recompense of ones' silly crime.

A crime committed, upon ones kind, cannot be paid with penny nor dime. Ever kind is the rule of time, honour your guilt, and you will be fine.

Welcome Gurl. Coffee hope you enjoy being back Sis

THAT WAS SOME POETIC SHIT!!!!
Odi you slut <3

Joshular Wrote:THAT WAS SOME POETIC SHIT!!!!
Odi you slut <3

Lol hardly even gurl. I just ryhmed words. I'm not very poetic xD

But thanks for calling me a slut you whore <3

Welcome back!