Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My confession
[SIZE="3"]OK i have hurt someone on GS and im not proud of it. Wasnt sure what kind of relationship i wanted , heck i wasnt sure if i was gay/bi , top/bottom myself till this week.
Anyhow my last plea , forgive me for hurting you and please lets be friends.
We may not be talking as in a relationship, but i do care alot for you this much is true.[/SIZE]

We understand austin....

I know you didnt mean to hurt or offend people

Really, it's very understandable Austin..and you're hardly someone people would hate

(I suppose , being the age you are, sometimes you pick the wrong words?)

But I highly doubt anyone in GS would hold any grudge towards you like that..

Your right but one does and i just dont understand why, we all make mistakes and arent perfect. I will stay for all my friends here.

you really dont why? are you fucking kidding me? you know damn well why. dont act all innocent

Have you tried talking to said person privately?

Do you think making a public specticle is going to help?

I don't think this is the right place and manner to apologise to your friend Austin, and yes, I know who you are talking about.

Please offer your apology privately and give it time mate Wink

An apology should be accepted as graciously as it was offered and in the spirit it was given.

Take it from someone who knows, airing your issues with someone in a public forum is going to seriously piss other users off and intrigue others who may make it ten times worse. If you really can't get on then maybe use your ignore feature.

The amazing thing about this site is that it is so self moderating and doesn't suffer from some of the terminal nastiness of other sites.

Or do I need to start smacking bottoms!?

YES YOU DO...I'm first

Rosethorn999 Wrote:you really dont why? are you fucking kidding me? you know damn well why. dont act all innocent

I have made my apology in private and public , thats all i can do. .But we wasnt that close as you make it out to be, we never even seen each otherI

Ok both party's calm down abit and this needs to be done privately because publicly this is only gonna be awkward for the other members and possibly lead to alienation of people which isn't fair to anyone!!!