Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My ex, he is playing hard to get.
Hi Everyone, I'm a 22 years old guy that is still in love with his ex. I don't really know what to do, my ex boyfriend from has started to look for me, talking, saying good things (Like wishing me luck, or to have a nice day) However, he used to be the love of my life and now I'm so confused cuz, I do want to go back with him, However, he is so but so slow that I am not sure what is he exactly looking for.

I want him back as a BF, however I think he just wants to be friends. I asked him out but he said that he was not available that day! I don't want to look pushy or anything, he hasn't call me or texted me. I don't want to do it, because I want him to look for me.

When I asked him out, I texted him, cuz when I call him he is always doing something and I don't want to disturb, so I texted him around 5:00 pm my time, he answered my sms at 1:30 A.M.

That makes me thing that he replied that time cuz he thought I was sleeping, so I couldn't call him or texted him back. He wrote "Hey Ed, I'm sorry I had forgotten about your message, hey I can't go out tomorrow, maybe next week if that is ok with you." ------ Sad and I replied "Oh, hi luis nahh, don't worry it's ok with me"

After that I have gotteng no response,

What should I do, should I keep trying or how can I get him back?

Well there's a reason that you guys broke up, right? He's probably not playing "hard to get" because he is just trying to move on. We don't know the details of the break up, though.

Since you have a history together, maybe you should just tell him that you want to get back together. There's no point in playing around with him since you already know each other well. Just tell him how you feel.

I don't think he's playing hard to get, just like SrChulo said theres a reason you guys broke up, i think he just wants to move on.

if you really want him back have lunch with him or something, talk about the problems you both have, maybe it could build that love back up Smile

Goodluck, xo.

Isn't the answer in your choice of words - "EX"?

Yep, u r right!! he is my ex and I should move on too. Big Grin I think I just wanted to express myself cuz I have nobody to talk regarding those things. I live in a very catholic country and they are not that open minded. But yep I think that I wanted to be back with him cuz the relationship was very great.

Thank you very much for listening, and well he is not the only man in the world, righ? lol Smile

Edbass Wrote:Hi Everyone, I'm a 22 years old guy that is still in love with his ex. I don't really know what to do, my ex boyfriend from has started to look for me, talking, saying good things (Like wishing me luck, or to have a nice day) However, he used to be the love of my life and now I'm so confused cuz, I do want to go back with him, However, he is so but so slow that I am not sure what is he exactly looking for.

I want him back as a BF, however I think he just wants to be friends. I asked him out but he said that he was not available that day! I don't want to look pushy or anything, he hasn't call me or texted me. I don't want to do it, because I want him to look for me.

When I asked him out, I texted him, cuz when I call him he is always doing something and I don't want to disturb, so I texted him around 5:00 pm my time, he answered my sms at 1:30 A.M.

That makes me thing that he replied that time cuz he thought I was sleeping, so I couldn't call him or texted him back. He wrote "Hey Ed, I'm sorry I had forgotten about your message, hey I can't go out tomorrow, maybe next week if that is ok with you." ------ Sad and I replied "Oh, hi luis nahh, don't worry it's ok with me"

After that I have gotteng no response,

What should I do, should I keep trying or how can I get him back?

Hello ed,
Best thing to do is give a little breather for both of you... If he texts you reply back keeping civil and with the same respect he gives to you... Relationships which fail can be re built but only over time and commitment from both sides.. If you do all the work it wont work and if he does everything and you do nothing it wont work.. If he one day texts you and you respond after that conversation has finished like a day or two later text him and return the favour... Then dont talk until he returns your message.. This will ensure it is built up in time and when things are ready they will fall into place...

What you are in effect doing is replanting a seed that you both need to help grow