Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My favorite books.
shadow Wrote:I really enjoy the Dragonlance books ... my favourite being "Riverwind the Plainsman" ... :redface: Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

haven't read those books in a long time, but they are excellent. If you like the genre try the Deathgate cycle by the same authors.

i love the harry potter series too. very intricate and cleverly written.

my favourite books are boris vian | l'ecume de jours, mihail bulgakov | maestro and margarita, alain de botton | essays in love, martin page | how i became stupid, ismail kadare | the palace of dreams, stephen king | the long walk, michael crichton | sphere, gabriel garcia marquez | of love and other demons.

oh, I had an obsession with Stephen King last year, i have 8 books: Cujo, Hearts in Atlantis, The Green Mile, Desperation, On Writing, The Eyes of the Dragon, Colorado Kid and Pet Sematary.
Also read hp's seven books.
Modern sci-fi's (Aldous Huxley, George Orwell, or Theorore Sturgeon's 'More than human' one of my favorites of all)
Argentinian literature
etcetera
=)

Thanks ardus - sorry, I didn't see your post there !!

Confusedmile: x.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

forgot to add alessandro boffa | you're an animal viskovitz! and my favourite childhood books: roald dahl | the bfg & antoine de saint-exhupery | le petit prince!

Are childhood book allowed?

Coz "Hairy McClarey" rocks.

His Dark Materials l Philip Pullman ; Angels and Demons/The Da Vinci Code l Dan Brown

I have a lot more, I just can't remember them at the moment. I know I'm not a Harry Potter fan, though!

i think one of the most incrediable books is ... " love in the time of cholera" for gabriel markez ... and " sofie's world" for gustien gaarder ... alchemist by " paulo coelo" and even all paulo novels .. and dont know if you have read that before ... but in my opinion i think this is one of the remarkable books should the person read ...

jardeen Wrote:alchemist by " paulo coelo" and even all paulo novels .. and dont know if you have read that before ... but in my opinion i think this is one of the remarkable books should the person read ...

yes it was a really good book.Confusedmile:

Anyone ever read "The Shipping News" by Annie Proulx?

Coz hand on heart its the most beautifully written thing I've ever read Cry