Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My locker room story
There are lots of locker room stories on this forum, so I decided to tell mine.

I've told this story several times before and it's really pathetic and weird. To this day, I still don't know what happened exactly.

Several months ago, I met this incredibly GORGEOUS guy at the local swimming pool. We used to go swimming every Saturday morning. And, believe me, 'gorgeous' really is the right word here: he was this incredibly cute puppy with a perfect man body and a sweet babyface. Since I never got to know his real name, I just called him 'the Perfect Prince'.

The Perfect Prince eventually noticed me because I kept staring at him like an idiot and he started staring back at me. We never talked, though. This happened every Saturday.

One day we were both alone in the locker room, he was completely naked and he started walking back and forth in front of me. He kept doing it in front of me, back and forth, back and forth, which made me increasingly anxious. I pretended I didn't notice and ran away like a scared dog.

The next Saturday, things got even more dramatic. He threw some plastic object (I don't even know what it was) at me, smiled at me, apologised, leaned over me and picked up the object. I was so agitated, I actually believe I had some sort of panic attack. I remember I couldn't breathe and had to run (literally, run!) outside to catch some air.

This was so disturbing I stopped going to the swimming pool. I still don't know what the intentions of the Perfect Prince really were and why he behaved like that.

Three words... talk to him.

Gosh, sorry but I couldn't stop laughing since I read the ridiculuos nickname you gave him XD
You need to search your Perfect Prince(wth the capital letter XD) right now!

Panic attack - I get that when in the swamp and hearing banjo music at the same time...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Panic attack - I get that when in the swamp and hearing banjo music at the same time...

A panic attack? Really? That's strange. Whenever I hear banjo music in the swamp I always get an erection.

My locker room story - WHY THE HELL ARE THE STRAIGHT GUYS DOING THIS THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE STRAIGHT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE PUBERTY!?

If he smilled at you why the hell didn't you smile back?

I wish I had a locker room story! It's sort of been a fantasy of mine since puberty actually. Smile Unfortunately I didn't play sports in school because I was too afraid I'd get caught looking at the other guys in the locker room. Believe it or not, I was kind of a shy guy in high school. Of course you wouldn't know it now! LOL

LONDONER Wrote:If he smilled at you why the hell didn't you smile back?

I have no idea why.

Sounds like he noticed you stareing and is trying to get your attrntion. Ask. Him. Out.