Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mom and Tom
I love to describe my mom as the sweetest most loving person in the universe. Unfortunately, that description is a lie. My mom was UNIQUE and had no duplicate. She was her own person and enjoyed reminding people of that. Woe, to the people who hurt her family. Other than that, she was funny to deal with

In Ireland in the town of Arigna, Roscommon, my mom went to school. She graduated from 8th grade with honors. She was told if she stayed on and helped teach younger students, she could get recommended to a NORMAL school in Dublin at 18. My mom wanted to be a teacher in Ireland like her hero, Mrs. Gallagher. It didn't work out. At 16, the local priest came in to check the catechism of the younger kids. Her sister Delia [2 yrs younger] was great and knew the answers. Agnes was 4 years younger and she stuttered and stammered as a child, just like I did. My mom did not like bullies in general. May God have mercy on anyone who picked on my mom's family. The priest yelled at Agnes and said she was stupid. He grabbed her and threw her across the room. My mom got up, and in her words, "I kicked the shit out of that miserable bastard. How dare that goddamn priest lift his hands to a shy girl like Agnes." Mom was deeply proud that 6 men had to pull her off that priest.

The bishop ordered a trial of my mom in front of the entire congregation. My mom stood up and addressed the bishop "I am quite certain your goddamn lordship doesn't care what a poor Irish girl thinks. Regardless, I want to tell you what I think of your miserable goddamn church. You beat the hell out of people and tell us to behave like Christians. I decided you were right. I beat the hell out of that bastard sitting there in front of the congregation. I will beat the hell out of you, your lordship, before I apologize to you lousy maggots. You feed off the poor of Ireland. You never miss a goddamn meal. You have the audacity to think we should admire cretins like you. I would rather go to hell than say I'm sorry to you, you ignorant bastard."" Mom sat down and smiled shyly at the congregation. Mom said the entire congregation was on her side, but so many were dependent on pleasing priests, they could not cheer for her.

I cheered for my mom's fighting spirit. My favorite saint was Columcille who said the head of the church should not act like its tail. Hey, why did Pope Benedict XV! just retire. I think he is hiding something. A nasty bank scandal would be funny. I would sure get a laugh. Some priests are really not holy. Some definitely do love money.

Recently I talked to God. He had some time off. He was between building new galaxies and laughing at American politics. He said, "What's up, John. What's got you worried?" "God, I was wondering if I did enough penance for my sins?" "Just a sec, John, hey Peter look up John's account.. John, it says you ate your mom's cooking for ten years and you shared a bathroom with Tom for thirty. Good grief, John, it is easier to rebuild galaxies than teaching your mom how to cook or getting Tom to flush a toilet." "That's what I thought, God, just checking. I would hate to die without doing enough penance." "You've done plenty, John. You are OK by me. See you in a few thousand years after you and Tom figure out how to build a planet or a small solar system. I will give the two of you some difficult work to do." "God, Tom and I promised we'd be ready when you call on us. See you then, God, and have a nice day." "Thanks John, even I need support. It's hard to be God with so many stupid atheists on this planet."

"John, haven't you ever felt fear?" "Not yet, Tom, but I may before I die. I don't think fear feels nice. People who feel fear often turn ugly. I think that's why so many people turn ugly and nasty. They are reacting to their own fear and not the people they are dealing with." "John, did you ever hate anyone?" "Yeah, Tom, in the 3rd and 4th grade I hated everyone on the planet. It sucked Tom. Mom called Jimmy Gilhooley to counsel me. He was great. He convinced me that love feels better than hate. How did Jimmy do with you?" "The same John, I really loved talking to Jimmy before I died, he really taught me that love has to be given or you don't experience it." "Good, you got the point. Life is lived by people who love life."

I HATE GREED. IT IS SUCH AN UGLY TRAIT.

It is impossible to describe what it feels like to be taught to fight telepathically by my Uncle John. The training is absorbed into your soul. You don't even have to try to remember how I was trained. I just DID IT when the situation required. I can't even remember how many times I saved Tom's life traveling 4 continents. We went where we wanted without regard to danger and survived. Fact, most people would shit in their pants if they saw us survive. I lost count at how many times Tom and I were threatened by guns and rifles in lonely locations. For reasons known only to God, Tom and I survived to live another day.

I must tell you about the beautiful sewers Tom and I slept in. They were the ultimate adventure. I can still remember the smell. Tom said Luckies smelled bad. Stay in a flophouse behind a fish cannery and you will find out it is painful to have a nose. It got worse and worse. The worse it got, the harder we laughed. You idiots couldn't even kill us when we acted like targets. It was truly a funny way to live. Dead broke and you wake unable to remember where you went to sleep. You smile at the sun, get up and try for another full day.

I seriously want you to understand how proud I felt knowing I could survive anything the world could throw at me..I felt great walking from Beverly Hills to the La Brea tar pits. The desk clerk said I was crazy. I would walk through the worst ghetto in America. I got into a small fight with 6 gang members with nice blue hankies. After awhile, they liked me and walked me through the park in LA. I said I heard this park was dangerous. The gang leader said it was not when they were walking with me. They were right.

They delivered me to the tar pits and I said, "Thanks guys. I really liked your company.'' They yelled back they would meet me in NYC if they got there. I am never sure which black guys I met so I say hello to all black guys in case I know them. Works for me. I feel safe. Others say I am crazy. Bullshit. More violence occurs at home than on the streets of any city.

I know that for certain. I was a poster boy for child abuse in the police manual used by the city of New York. I still dislike the sad looks they gave me. They would tell me they changed the law for me. When abuse is found, a child must be x-rayed. My Uncle John ordered the x-ray and was mortified when they found I had two broken ribs I saw the photographs of me being burnt with a hot steam iron. The whip marks from my neck to ankles were ugly. It is a real shame that no one ever admitted to the beatings I was given. I never felt pain, I was told not to feel by someone.

If someone said they were sorry, I would forgive them without hesitation. Since some people don't think they have to confess their sins, they will account for them after they die. I like to apologize for my sins. Makes me reluctant to sin. It is embarrassing to apologize. I remember apologizing for almost 2 hours to the employees of a company.

I told everyone that I had not authorized my sister's friend to insult them and call them whoremasters and fucking thieves. She happily said she was quoting me. She wanted everyone to know what I was like in private. She told all that they should have been aborted. All women she called fat pigs. Every employee signed a petition to fire her. I did. Bad news. No one could believe I could know someone like that and not be evil myself.

I can't wait to see Bonnie to receive judgment at the hands of God. Since Terry paid Margaret $50,000 to murder my mother, I will grin watching Terry being judged. I love listening to vicious women pretend to be victims. They win and men lose. They sit on TV and say they are the victims of rape. They rape everyone with their female tongues and think they are funny.

I had a great conversation recently with an old friend. We knew each other since childhood and went into the marines together. He knew pretty much everything about my sex life. He starts cross examining me like Perry Mason. He wants to know if I am LGBT or straight. I told him Tom and I were both telepaths. I liked telepathic sex. What in God's name does that mean, John? Well. Tom and I would have preferred each other if one of us were a woman. But we were both men. He is confused. So am I!!!!!

When I was 8 I moved to the Heights. I lost my best telepathic friend, Tommy Mullins. I was lonely for a telepathic friend and went up to see my uncle John on 185th St. He was very nice and welcomed me warmly with hugs. He felt a lot kinder and more friendly than my dad. He felt like a friend more than a relative. He asked me if I wanted to go to the park. I was thrilled and told him I love to go the park.

He took me to Harlem River Park on his block. He guided me to some trees. I looked down and saw a lot of chicks with their mouths open. I asked my uncle why they did that. He said they were reacting to me like I was their mother. Is that good, Uncle John? It's fine, John, I wanted to see if Peg was right about you. She says you have a wonderful way with animals. I like animals, Uncle John. That's nice John.

Do me a favor, John. You see that big rock over there. Move that rock to the other side of the park. I picked it up and started to run with the rock. Uncle John said, "Slow down, don't run with that rock. It weighs more than 500 lbs. I don't want you to fall running with a rock. Just walk it over.

"Sure thing, Uncle John, I will put the rock where ever you want it.. He seemed interested in me. "How much does the rock weigh, John?" "Nothing, Uncle John, what does weigh mean?" "Just curious, John, I wanted to find out how they moved the rocks at Stone Henge." "What's Stone Henge?" "A place in England." "Are we going there to kill the English. You can count on me Uncle John. I will kill anyone you ask me too." Mom said I should agree with adults so I did.

I wish my Uncle was an educated man. I would like to know how I happily picked up rocks heavier than me, I weighed 50, the rock was 500. Seems a bit unusual if you ask me. My Uncle John thought it was "curious." No shit, Uncle John, why didn't someone teach me how to lift large rocks. I might have built a place like Macchu Picchu in Peru. I sat there with Tom telling him I was certain I could move large stones without the help of Martian visitors. I tried constantly. Tom and I came to the conclusion I was not motivated. When Tom or I tried to move stones nothing happened.

When Tom or I were threatened, I would calmly pick up a guy the size of me and fling him over a hundred feet. Tom would ask what that man weighed? I said Nothing, Tom. He feels like a bag of potato chips. Here is why my life gets strange. If I am suddenly frightened or become nervous, I do things that I can't normally do. I do it automatically. I don't think. Whenever I saw an animal or a child being beaten, I react instantaneously. I don't think. I act. In some way, these reactions are tied in to my blackouts. When life is calm, my life feels normal. Surprise me and I bet I surprise the person who surprises me. I react. I don't think. One day in Mexico, I got angry. I started to shove a parked car out of my way. Tom kept saying Calm down, John. Someone will come and move the car. Don't push cars around. Someone will notice and we will be investigated.

I wish someone had investigated me. What in God's name was I doing moving huge stones.

My family is very strange. This is a scary thought. I feel more normal than most of them. I have a good memory which often makes me laugh. How goddamn weird can my family get. I hope I have seen the worst. There are a few too many sociopaths and cowards in my family. I have a perfectly clean FBI file. Had a wonderful reputation as a marine. They offered me any embassy or the White House if I would do a 13 month tour in Vietnam. No thanks, I said.

All in all, I enjoyed my life. One thing I would have done differently. I was completely out of tune with everyone. Most people care about money, I just refuse to think of it. I often wish I had a normal parent.. You have to consider the future when you give birth to a child. I took my life day by day and pretended I had no future. It was fun as a young man. Goddamn stupid in a 66 year old guy.

Hopefully, I will be a fun loving gay guy in the afterlife. Can't wait to sit down and talk to the members of GaySpeak. We will all be dead or billions of years. Give me the long story of your life, we will have the time to think about each other.

HEY GOD---CAN WE HAVE SEX IN HEAVEN---JUST CURIOUS

I hope to God you never stop posting.

Seriously gill, start a blog and for Google's sake LINK THE SHIT OUT IT.

Also, I lol'd at the part about the black guys.