Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pep pev!
I hate it when I text someone and they do not text back, but they are updating FB. I texted this guy on tuesday and he didn't respond. He texted me yesterday wishing me a happy 4th (probably a mass text) but I responded and he responded back with a happy face. So I texted him again today and he hasn't answered me back. What should I do? could be my phone or his? we both have outdated phones. Should I messaged him on FB? I just liked a pic he just put up. Wheater we are friends or maybe more down the road, I still hate it when people do not text back, it takes no more than a minute to say something.

I do that a lot, people text me and i answer after 1 day. I like I like to tease them , or i simply say "let me finish what i am doing now and i will text after". Just chill , he is teasing you, but can tease him up too Tongue GL

i think there is somethign wrong with my laptop :\ I will rewrite the whole thing:
I do that a lot, people text me and i answer after 1 day. I like to tease them , or i simply say "let me finish what i am doing now and i will text after". Just chill , he is teasing you, but you can tease him up too Tongue This way you can see if he is even has some interest or something, just stop texting him till he does Big Grin

I'm not patient, I hate waiting so I just want to know what the deal is! I wanna ask him why he is such a bad texter. I just hate having to start over again and again with guys. Its getting old and I just want to find the right one, but at this rate I'm not going to find anyone

If I recall correctly, one of your previous posts here was about your bf not returning your texts while his MOTHER was in the hospital. Since then you have made countless posts damning OTHERS for not being at your beck and call.

You really need a REALITY CHECK, dude!
You have a problem.
People have lives and the world does NOT revolve around you!

If someone's mother is in the hospital you ask if there is something you can do FOR him, NOT why aren't you texting ME!

Honestly, I think your clingy behavior drives people away. You need to work on YOU. You need to stop pushing for relationships within two seconds of meeting or chatting with someone. Spying on people on facebook is creepy. Stop tracking what people are doing.

Develop some self-awareness. Get some hobbies. Read a book. Go masturbate or something. Do you have a job? Find one if you don't. Volunteer and help others -- think about something other than finding a boyfriend.

My pet peeve is when people call pet peeves pep peeves.:tongue:

Sounds to me that dude has too much technology around him and is in constant contact with too many people.

I sure miss the days when people would call upon you, or knock you up - however you want to call it. You know, drop in, visit, pay a social call, leave a card with the butler, wait in the sitting room or the drawing room. Come by for tea - whatever.

My nieces continually send me text messages on my phone and they know that I don't deal with the text messages that that is up to my partner. Then they get their tits in a wringer over my not answering back a text message.

Ironically when my phone rings (I accept phone calls) I nearly always pick up within two rings and am more than willing to listen to what a person has to say.

In my mine it is a cell phone - a cousin of the telephone - from the Greek word tele meaning afar and phone, meaning sound. Until such time as the name of the device is changed to 'texter' or teletext, I will treat it as a telephone.

Hey, that is an Idea, why not use your Telephone and telephone him - you know call the number to talk to him!

Sheesh, the wonders of modern technology - imagine, a telephone!

I don't mind calling, but I don't wanna be annoying, since I just texted him this afternoon or is there no real rule to how many times you can text/call someone?

And I understand maybe I have more free time than other people, since my job doesn't give me many hours, so I understand if he is busy he can't text back when he is working however, when I leave work I check my phone and send messages and call people back. Why can't he or any other person. I have hobbies, to occupy my time, but it really does not take long to respond back unless I said something that didn't really needed a response. Or maybe my phone doesn't send text like it says it does or maybe he didn't get my message or maybe I didn't get his but its just upsetting.

Quote:I have hobbies, to occupy my time

Stalking?

You really scare me, so I know how others feel.

no not stalking. I do not stalk people. Unless I'm really bored I'll go through someone's Facebook pictures.