Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pep pev!
if it looks like stalking, acts like stalking...then it's a stalker.

Seriously mate, you are scarey, not just in this post, but in several others, you have major issues that you think is everyone elses problem and I would hazard to guess you creep most people out that you come into contact with...take the hint when they don't reply to you.

Seriously dude.

Then why did me and this hungout? I do not creep people out, yes I have issues only because people do not know how to act. If you hink I'm creepy then stay the hell away from me.

Quote:yes I have issues only because people do not know how to act

Pot looks at kettle, pot laughs and points at kettle and scretches 'You're black.'

Quote:If you hink I'm creepy then stay the hell away from me.

I'm sorry, but you need a wake up call. People don't act the way you think they should so you pester them and correct them??? Come on mate, the world doesn't revolve around you, your morale or your beliefs...it is you that has to adapt to the world, not the world adapt you.

I have to second what azulai and dfiant have said here...I wanted to say the same thing and I think three "rants" ago I did...but I deleted it....I didn't want to go there but since they did I feel compelled...

If you REALLY want an answer....please read and reread the advice they have given you because it will HELP you and it is what you need to hear.

You come off as really scary and definitely stalkerish...you need to address this ASAP...sooner is better than later....

Alwaysconfused Wrote:I hate it when ...
can we not be interestedBiglaugh

Alwaysconfused Wrote:I don't mind calling, but I don't wanna be annoying, since I just texted him this afternoon or is there no real rule to how many times you can text/call someone?

I do not know if there is a limit to how often you can call someone. My phone plan gives me pretty much unlimited time and phone calls, especially to my circle of fiends... erm, friends.

I don't text - ever. So I have no idea what the limits are on that. :tongue:

Ok so I know this really isn't an issue of phone plans and calling rates.

If you are spinning because two calls is too much for you, then you really need to consider if you need to be calling this person at all - ever.

Conversation is an art form. Many people make statements expecting a reply to the statement. Seriously this question mark "?" indicates a question and usually requires a reply, unless that question is rhetorical. Rhetorical questions can be difficult to deal with.

If you are not using question marks in your texts or your voice, perhaps others just don't 'get' you are expecting a reply.

Well today is a new day, so instead of sending a text message, why not use your telephone as a telephone today?

And if you are expecting replies, then use questions, not mere statements.

Like everyone else, I believe you need to just slow down a bit.

I'll be polite with it, because I know mean words won't help someone who's already on edge, so don't take this like I'm trying to attack you. Or for that matter really, anyone else here, because they're trying to help you to see, whether it be harshly,sarcastically or just rudely, it's just their way of trying to help you see.

You have to expect this, because for 1] you asked for help or want advice and 2] you've repeated this same pet peeve you have numerous times, even though people have tried to tell you their opinions in order to help you get over it or atleast curb it somewhat.

I have a pet peeve of people trying to touch my food or drink my drink, but I don't get all mad because they touch or drink my stuff [unless I really really wanted it], I just give it to them or throw it away. Sure I don't like it, but people aren't like me, they don't think like me, so they don't know I don't like what they're doing unless I tell them. I only share with my family, and even then it's not often.

This applies to you as well. Your pet peeve is basically being ignored or feeling like your being ignored. But like my pet peeve of people touching my food, your's is something that has to do with you and what you want/expect and like. But the thing is, you have to realize that, not every person can see the logic of how you think, so they're not going to try to. Some people may, but not everyone will and you just have to accept that.

How would you feel if someone had a pet peeve and you were constantly working it... even unintentionally? Exactly, you wouldn't know, because you aren't in their heads. The guy[s] you are trying to be in contact with, is not part of you, is not your twin and is not a mind reader, so you shouldn't expect them to know what you want and like and what you don't want or like.

Their pet peeve might be people who text too much and your's is people who don't text enough or text back quickly. So what have we here? An impass? This means, you'll be texting him and then getting annoyed because he doesn't text right back, but he might be getting annoyed that you text him so much or frequently and just doesn't respond.

You're both rubbing your pet peeves and the result is irritation, possibly on both ends.

In the end, you just have to remember that not everyone thinks the way you do, and even less will understand the way you think, especially if you don't tell them or let them know.

Again, this is not to attack you, but to hopefully make you see. Perhaps Zuzu[Azulai] is right, why not adopt a hobby? Maybe even adopt a dog in need? That way you'll have a loyal companion with you and you won't feel the way you feel.

Dogs are supposed to be theraputic. Not to say you need therapy, but they can help people cope with; lonliness, inconsistancies, unreliability, because a dog cures these things. Along with other animals as well.

Please take our opinions into consideration and as constructive and helpful critisisms, not mean backlash just to hurt you.

Loveya

You said yourself he can't text back at work, so that might be a good bit of the reason he's not texting back right away. I know if I see a text someone sent me from several hours ago, I won't likely respond unless it's urgent. The rest of the time, well, might he just not have his phone glued to him? You also said you still hang out with this guy, so his not texting back doesn't seem to indicate a rift between you two, unless you allow it to be one.

I have to agree with Odi that even if some of the advice here seems harsh, you should take it constructively, because that's how it's intended. We've all got pet peeves and little things that bother us, but take it from me that it makes life so much easier just to let them go.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]
Quote: I sure miss the days when people would call upon you, or knock you up - however you want to call it.

I definitely read this to be something totally different when I first saw it! Biglaugh[/COLOR]