Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My status
Hey all you may of noticed ive not been on lately and all that, basically since christmas eve ive been seriously ill, boxing day was in hospital came out yesterday. It was like glands - cold - chest - everything, they wanted to keep me in to check.

But im fine but sorry not been on!

Hope youve all had a good christmas and that, if you need me pm me and ill reply once I get it. Hope to be back on soon to my normal chatty self :biggrin:

Miss you all! And if im not on before have an amazing new year ok? :biggrin: Think of me new years eve ill in bed :frown: Still space for people to join me Wink

ANYWAY Miss you =] And now personal notes.

Wouldlike - Hope your being good and not flirting with others :mad:

Spoty - Hope your having fun being a mod and that, solving the problems of the forums, the hero in our heart! :biggrin:

Shadow - Hope you and your bf are fine and planning a visit soon if you havent done so! :biggrin:

Wilem - Hope some man emptied his sack for you on christmas eve/morning :biggrin:

Gay - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HAVENT SPOKEN IN AGES. :eek:

Ummm yeh now my brains confuzzled so im off.

MERRY NEW YEAR ;>
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Awww my lil man been ill! :frown:

Hope you get better soon!!

Bighug

And no I haven't been flirting with anyone else... you can check me post history Wink

Awww Marky! I was actually wondering why you and shadow dont post much lately. Thought you are busy now with Christmas and family but I wouldnt have thought you ve been ill sweety :frown: What is going on! Is it too cold in Cardiff? Hope you get well soon. Pray

We all love you here! :biggrin:

Oh no! :frown:
Get better soon m'dear!
Confusedmile:

And LMAO at my note. And no he didnt! I only asked for a shaver and he bloody forgot to get me one! The bum!

Anyway get better soon! We can't be doing without our top poster!
:eek:

Aha thanks guys.

Nah im on some tablets for that thing I was on about by my eye, and like basically it seems to have made my immune system go down so ive just been wacked badly with illness Cry

(Also noticed the smilies have changed >>>)

Anyway getting better and all that! Christmas day sucked, mum also was ill so both of us dragged ourselves up and could hardly stay awake lol. Had to force myself to eat lunch! :frown:

I couldnt even be bothered to play with what I got :eek: Anyway back soon Happy

xxx
[/COLOR]

hey salty, i hope your illness is going to improve soon, and i know your spirit won't be dampered!

sending you a lot of warmth and good thoughts Bighug

Get well soon bud

Thanks both of you :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

'ere 'ere' ere, we can't have the top poster down in the mouth SB. Get better as soon as you can and keeping us cheerful. Is there anything you want?

Aha thanks enigma :biggrin:

Some mouth action would be cool Wink LOL.

-Top post is safe :biggrin:
[/COLOR]