Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOM's plot to divide gays from blacks and hispanics
This isn't breaking news since it came out in 2012. The National Organization for Marriage has been exposed for actively planning to "drive a wedge " between gays and religious blacks who are undisputedly the most homophobic subgroup in the US by percentage. Google that and don't start harping that I'm full of shit until you get some information on it.

But it's something that relates to this jerk and what he said that pushed him into the news this past week.

Ben Carson
Psychologist
Neurosurgeon
Seventh Day Adventist
Homophobe/Anti-gay hate monger
Presidential Wannabe
[Image: ben_carson2.jpg]
In case you've been in a cave this week
Carson said
"A lot of people who go into prison, go into prison straight and when they come out they're gay.
So, did something happen while they were in there?
Ask yourself that question."

..and he's a doctor of psychology and neuroscience.....

How does that relate to the NOM plan?
What if I told you it relates right back to Todd Akin?
Who's Todd Akin?

He's the jerk who san for Senate in Missouri and said,
Women who are victims of 'Legitimate Rape' have
always had ways to shut the pregnancy down.'

It all ties together because NOM has an education fund bigger than its political fund to make sure gay sex as choice and the secret powers of raped women to abort by prayer are taught in Fundamentalist Colleges and Universities. Yes, people who learn that in college can and do receive degrees and go on to real careers outside of their religions.

After Akin made his remark on a television news interview and quickly apologized NOM doubled down to raise money to save his campaign for Senate.

As for Carson, since 2012 he's been in good with NOM. He was keynote speaker at their first fundraising dinner in Washington DC. The day before Carson made his statement he made it official that he was running for the White House. Doing that means he can officially accept political donations. None of that is a coincidence when you figure out who NOM is going to throw a lot of money at (or already has) to push their "wedge plan" into action.

Sure Carson apologized for what he said but that was window dressing after he'd sent a loud message to the people it was intended for; the large percentage of blacks who are homophobic. The fact that he "had to apologize for it" means nothing. No one who's seen the video of Carson being interviewed on CNN can say they don't believe he was speaking directly from the core of his very dark (not in the racial context) and ignorant soul. If anything Carson's apology can only make black voters identify with him more as a victim of the vast gay conspiracy to destroy marriage and their right to hate people.

Here's the stupid part of this. Like with Todd Akin when he made his statement in 2012 all attention from the media will be put on Ben Carson and no one will dig deeper to expose NOM for pouring millions into universities in order to spread this bullshit as education. That is the real scandal and the real enemy... not Carson.

Instead of worrying about who'll be president in 2016 gays should be doing everything they can to expose and discredit the universities who teach bullshit as knowledge about us.

That's all.

I'll try to make quick checks in GS to read comments and possibly give more links about this from Saturday to Wednesday. Or one of you can google NOM's lost court cases, the court orders that made them release their secret plan or Carson as their 2012 keynote speaker.

I'll be back on the road Wednesday through Saturday -- Memphis, Nashville. Atlanta then drive through Alabama to load up on cheap spring plants to bring home. After that until the Middle of May I'll most likely be one the road five or six days every week trying to make money going and coming while it's there to be made.

Virge.

Ben Carson is what stupid people think smart people sound like.

Poor NOM. Spent force.

I don't see NOM so much the disease as the symptom.

Homophobia in the black community predates Christianity. The recent buzz that it was seeded in Africa by American Fundamentalists is a silly victimization view of black people. The homophobia was already strong there.

There wasn't a need to teach Germans to fear and hate Jews in the post WWI era. A certain wallpaper hanger just seized the opportunity to exploit the antisemitism that was already rampant.

Same thing.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:I don't see NOM so much the disease as the symptom.

Homophobia in the black community predates Christianity. The recent buzz that it was seeded in Africa by American Fundamentalists is a silly victimization view of black people. The homophobia was already strong there.

There wasn't a need to teach Germans to fear and hate Jews in the post WWI era. A certain wallpaper hanger just seized the opportunity to exploit the antisemitism that was already rampant.

Same thing.

That buzz is really a roar. There's a guy named Scott Lively out of Massachusetts (I love spelling that out right the first time) who's associated with the American Family Association (declared a hate group by US Army and SPLC) who's going on trial soon for crimes against humanity for exporting his version of gay hate to Uganda.

The turn in Russia against gays was the product of Putin consulting with a guy from NOM ( Forgot his name)

Oh. and Scott Lively has a book in the 6th printing called "The Pink Swastika" that teaches gays worked with Hitler and were responsible for lots of the Nazi crimes.

Wouldn't it stand to reason if prison = turning gay, he'd be coaching to stay out of the penile system. Pun intended.

Virge Wrote:That buzz is really a roar. There's a guy named Scott Lively out of Massachusetts (I love spelling that out right the first time) who's associated with the American Family Association (declared a hate group by US Army and SPLC) who's going on trial soon for crimes against humanity for exporting his version of gay hate to Uganda.

The turn in Russia against gays was the product of Putin consulting with a guy from NOM ( Forgot his name)

Oh. and Scott Lively has a book in the 6th printing called "The Pink Swastika" that teaches gays worked with Hitler and were responsible for lots of the Nazi crimes.

I saw Scott Lively taking partial credit for the situation in Russia, too, even as he was facing international tort claims for his activity in Africa.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:I don't see NOM so much the disease as the symptom.

Same thing.

That may be so, but it was strongly influenced by the white colonialists, and there is specific rhetoric that can be traced to Lively, Rick Warren, and other other Americans.

It's not that gay-haters aren't exploiting opportunities in Africa, but proving real causation requires the widespread evidence of gay-tolerant cultures in the pre-Christian era. Not proven.

Virge Wrote:The turn in Russia against gays was the product of Putin consulting with a guy from NOM ( Forgot his name)

That is Brian Brown, a very stupid man who just in the last few weeks has said Ruth Bader Ginsberg must remove herself from the same sex marriage case before SCOTUS because she has made it known she supports gay rights, has said a victory for gay marriage at the Supreme Court will lead to the government taking your guns away, and that our society will not allow gay marriage to stand because it is something as awful as segregation and slavery. NOM is desperate for attention. They are losing members and the organization is seriously in debt.

Ben Carson backed off from his statement and that Christian conservative base of the Republican was angry about it. That is why Republicans are so resistant to coming out in support of gay marriage. I have a feeling you are going to see Republicans very anti-gay in the 2016 primary process, and then a complete turnaround during the general election from the one who gets the nomination with a lot of "you're taking my words out of context" when challenged on what they said before getting the nomination.