Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naked and Afraid
I have to give them a lot of credit. I couldn't do it. Even clothed and with shoes, I'd have a hell of a hard time making a decent shelter, starting a fire, and finding and eating food that I could actually swallow and didn't kill me. I've been spoiled with my modern necessities. My idea of "camping out" and roughing it is a Motel 6.

It's amazing humanity has made it as far as we have.

I've never watched, but have seen some promos for it.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Once watched parts of one episode and had enough, the stupid blurring was just too obnoxious.

Maybe it's just me, but by not showing penis these programs just increase my desire to see penis and since there is a lot of that on the www I'm rather surfing than watching TV. And the women is unnecessary to boot.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Why does it always have to be a man and a woman? Why can't it be two naked dudes. The fireman in the one episode was hot.Frog

I guess I am lucky because I much prefer seeing a nice ass than a nice cock and they show that part.....

The blurring is ridiculous though...I agree...

It would be great to see two guys.....

Two men, alone and naked in the woods? That's not survival, that's gay! Much more drama to see if the man and woman hook up. Wink

What? Naked peeps and I wasn't even aware of this show? I need to get on top of this (pardon the pun).

Wow this show sounds........ Interesting Wink :p