Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name
Somebody on this forum has christened me "Yoda" I presume because of my antiqueness. I like it even more than enigma. shall I change? :confused:

lol... Yoda might make me think you're a little green creature.. keep it Enigma.. as I've found from people on other forums who change their name... it gets confusing!! lol

I've got to agree with Wouldlikemuscle on this one - there's nowt wrong with Enigma, PLUS if you change it to Yoda, we're all going to start expecting you to do Yoda impressions, and that'd just complicate things ...

Plus people will start thinking "where's Enigma !?!?!" Lol2.

So I'd save it for if you choose to go down the split personalities route myself ... :redface: Bighug xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Enigma is you, and you are Enigma. we can affectionately call you Yoda if you want though Wink:tongue:

Well if you want to change your nickname the admin can do it for you and you dont need to open a new account.

I d say keep 'Enigma' and when you reach your 1000 posts you can change your user title to whatever you want and as many times you like.

Thank you gentlemen "Enigma" it will remain. Mebbe Yoda on MSN tho.

So spoty you can change me to twazzle and keep my post count? :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I believe Andy the admin can , you should have to ask him as i am not 100% sure.

Why do you want to change your id though... i like saltybeanz means something . What is Twazzle mean btw?

saltybeanz Wrote:So spoty you can change me to twazzle and keep my post count? :eek:

Yeah Mark. Keep saltybeanz or SB. Don't forget that SB also stands for "sexyboy" Cool

Ohh lol. It doesnt matter thinking of leaving anyway x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]