Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name the most obnoxious earworm
Lalo Wrote:LOL...I don't think there is any worry about hearing anything more from them. They kinda define the term "one-hit wonder".

Lol, far from one-hit, they have had quite a number of good songs, like this:

"Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs" lol.

Back on topic; Rebecca Black - Friday!

Oh...now I am with partisan... KE$HA!
Aside from the annoying ass voice (a drunken-ass, valley girl whiiiiinnnnneee), there's the fact that she dresses like a ho and puts a $ in the middle of her damn name. Ugh!

^^ Rofl ^^

Any rap or hip hop really.....detestable stuff

Copypasta'd from the main music thread because somehow I thought that was this thread dur hur:

Another obnoxious ear worm: "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. That song is so tinkly and twee is I feel like I need to listen to three days of Cannibal Corpse after hearing it.

This.....just this....its like a communist version of ABBA lol

for those who hate the taylor swift song "trouble"
here is a much , much better version . it's completely awesome . every sound is made by someone's voice ~

Absolutely anything by Creedence Clearwater. All it takes is to hear one note and the song is stuck in my head and I hate, I mean hate their music

Nicky Minaj- I see no talent, sorry. Even her look is regurgitated from various 80's artists!

Bob Dylan- Yes...I dare to say it. So what if he can write fantastic songs. Somebody else needs to sing them for him.

while I am at it, the music buffs are gonna kill me for this one too, but...

Tom Waits- His voice is like tacks and broken glass dragged across a washboard. I just can't listen to him.

Britney Spears- Can't sing a note! If I had my voice synthesized as much as hers I could sound like Pavarotti! Also, I am REALLY f#$%ing tired of the younger generation comparing her to Madonna. Sorry, but Madge was the original. She may not have had much talent, but she became a gay icon as much for the fact that she reinvented herself and fought for a niche every step of the way. Britney? Please! Let me brush my hair back and tell you that she is a poor, white-trash, talentless, stupid-arse, knock-off of the original!

That Kid Rock ripoff of Sweet Home Alabama. And Sweet Home Alabama.

Lalo Wrote:Bob Dylan- Yes...I dare to say it. So what if he can write fantastic songs. Somebody else needs to sing them for him.

while I am at it, the music buffs are gonna kill me for this one too, but...

Tom Waits- His voice is like tacks and broken glass dragged across a washboard. I just can't listen to him.

*picks up torch and pitchfork and storms Lalo's home*

TAKE WHATEVER BOOTY YOU CAN FIND! BUT REMEMBER, THE BEAST IS MINE! :biggrin: Wink