Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Names Vina
Emiliano Wrote:What part of NY are you from?
Manhattan and Bronx

Sent from my LGE LG-LS720 Using Ez Forum for Android

cool, im from coney island originally. Nice to see another new yorker on here.

Hello there!
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Welcome to GS. Smile I read in your post that your name is Nordic, and with respect that and your name is awesome. You seem amazing as is everyone here, and I hope you have a great time here, but I'm sure you will. ^^ If there's anyway I can be of help or if you have any question's at all feel free to send a message. ^_^

Vina

The name Vina is a*baby girl name.

Meaning

Scottish Meaning:

The name Vina is aScottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Vina is:*Beloved or friend. Feminine form of David.Feminine form of David: Beloved or friend, adopted from the Hebrew.

American Meaning:

The name Vina is anAmerican baby name. In American the meaning of the name Vina is:*Beloved or friend. Feminine form of David.Feminine form of David: Beloved or friend, adopted from the Hebrew.

English Meaning:

The name Vina is anEnglish baby name. In English the meaning of the name Vina is:*name ending in -vina.

Indian Meaning:

The name Vina is anIndian baby name. In Indian the meaning of the name Vina is:*A stringed instrument.

Spanish Meaning:

The name Vina is aSpanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Vina is:*From the vineyard.

Anocxu Wrote:Spanish Meaning:

The name Vina is aSpanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Vina is:*From the vineyard.

That would be Viña. Not sure it's the same thing as Vina over there.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]