Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Navel Piercing - Hot or Trashy?
larafan25 Wrote:Put that fucking piercing in your goddamn naval. Mdance2It's only trashy if you think it's trashy. I mean, if you're going to wear the piercing for the sole purpose of making a statement about yourself, to others. Then I can understand deciding against being trashy. But really. It's whatever. If you think it'll look cool, do it.

LOL! Mdance2

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't have been flashing it to everyone. I rarely even appear shirtless in front of anyone else.

I've seen belly piercings on a feminine sexy man before. He was a go-go dancer at a club in DC and he was stunning! These types piercings are like tattoos, it depends on the person, what they have and how they go together. The are NOT my cup of tea in general but I've found them VERY attractive on others.

My best suggestion is to consider that if you get it and you decide you do not like it you can take the damn thing out. I imagine you might look quite alluring and beautiful with it and I will maintain that image to honor your willingness to discuss it with us!

Best wishes! HEY! there are belly jewelry out there without having to get pierced. Find some, try it on and send us a pic. THEN I will tell you if it's trashy looking for sure! Otherwise, lovely. Wavey Tongue3
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I used to have a nose piercing. I bought the jewelry for it when I was in India and it suited me. I wore it elegantly and proudly; never to make a statement, but because it meant something to me. I happen never to receive nothing but compliments for it, but that was just a bonus. I ended up removing for job interviews because employment took priority.

But it was gorgeous. Smile

Non permanent? How does it stay on? *goes to google*
I did not know of this. Thanks ! Smile

BODYGLUE!

XyxthumbsSmile
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

With this, I can at least play. Thank you. Sheep

Personally, I think navel piercing is trashy, in the same way tramp-stamps are trashy. But, you shouldn't pay people like me any mind when deciding whether or not to do it. If you like it and want it for yourself, go for it! Life is too short and y0u should just do what you want.

Naval piercings aren't really all that permanent. Sure they can get infected and cause problems but that's a risk with anything. If you don't like how it looks or change your mind later then take it out. The scar is negligible. I feel tattoos and piercings are expressions of self. If you like the look and want to express yourself with it, go for it. The person makes it sexy or trashy, not the other way around.

Keep in mind though, your clothes can irritate it and there is a period of constant upkeep to prevent infection.

It can look nice. It depends not on whether or not you have it but -what- you wear in it tho.

I will think on it some more.