Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need gay bi friends :/
Hi everyone,
I'm new to all of this, quite scary. I am trying to make friends with gay or bi guys don't seem to know how. I've posted ads on craigslist under plutonic but still get guys after sex.

Would be amazing to chat to some of you. I'm from london and quite shy (hoping to change that)

Hope to hear from anyone!

ry

Welcome! Wavey

Hey welcome. Well you're first mistake to make friends with gay and bi guys is craigslist u.u

But we are friendly folk here! Big Grin

Haha yeah i guess but i have no idea how to meet gay or bi people, hoping to meet people from london :/

Hi Ryy welcome to the forum. Your make great friends here. Confusedmile:

G Day Ryy and welcome to Gayspeak. Nice to have you here and I hope you feel comfortable enough here to find your place within our family Wink

Hi, I'm bi and I love poms (I'm American for God's sake and I need to stop using British and Aussie slang, blame Daz :tongueSmile Seriously I don't need sex, get plenty of that already ( and by the way the Craigslist personals are made for sex. Could always use more friends. Love to chat. You can PM me.

thanks for the reply. Are you in london at the moment?

Welcome fellow londoner ^^

yo!Cool welcome to the forums