Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need gay bi friends :/
hey insanus, i tried sending u a pm but wouldn't let me.

if you prefer i can just reply on this thread.

Insanus Wrote:Welcome fellow londoner ^^

hey i tried sending pm but wouldn't let me :/ and can't post my email either apparently..

but would be cool to chat, i have no gay or bi mates and hoping to meet some people, I'm super shy so trying to get over that.

Ps. is your icon (the eye) from naruto by any chance?

Ryy Wrote:hey i tried sending pm but wouldn't let me :/ and can't post my email either apparently..

but would be cool to chat, i have no gay or bi mates and hoping to meet some people, I'm super shy so trying to get over that.

Ps. is your icon (the eye) from naruto by any chance?

Oh that must suck Sad im sure im just as shy tho xD

and no its not its from Code Geass Tongue

Yh it sucks, got any advice on how i can meet people?

and aww haven't heard of that one :/ going to google it lol

Ryy Wrote:Yh it sucks, got any advice on how i can meet people?

and aww haven't heard of that one :/ going to google it lol

yeah im not the best on advice on meeting people >.<

haha you should!

i would suggest you do it like you always have or have not done.
gay men might have less than spectacular results making platonic friends with gay men.

Hi and welcome ^^, hope you have a gay ol' time here.

pellaz Wrote:gay men might have less than spectacular results making platonic friends with gay men.
This.
Sorry for going on my rants against gay men again, but any time I (as a gay man) have tried to make gay friends, they were... really flawed. Either, like you mentioned, they only wanted sex (even after I specified I did not), or just had really bad personalities, or were really bitchy, or didn't like me.
HOWEVER, what I have done is make friends with people who either I didn't know were gay or just assumed were straight, and when they turned out to be gay I was still friends with them.
Keep in mind, with those specific friends (whom I met in high school/college), I told them I was straight, so there was no tensions for sexual pleasures and the like.

So, what you may need to do is stop looking for friends based on sexuality. Just look for people you think are nice, cool, open-minded, etc.

OR try introducing yourself as straight first, or just don't make your sexuality obvious.

If you have to you can try some kind of LGBT group if they have them, keep in mind though what I said, I went to one and I hated it, the guys were obnoxious.

hey thanks for that advice, i actually think you might be right.. i dint see it from that point of view

Hello Ryy,
Welcome to the forums mister... Im the other end of the road from you in A23 sense as im down in Brighton... Craigslist is a stupid application like gaydar as its full of idiots who are wanting to judge you on your cock rather than get to know you as a person... Here we dont judge anyone on anything we welcome all with open arms Smile

Kindest regards

Zeon xx