Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice about my tattoo if my first one.
I am almost at 50 posts and when I get there I will post the newest photo of my biohazzered tattoo.

Here is the newest photo of my tattoo since I can post photos now.

[Image: ujy6u7a9.jpg]

Just some friendly advice about tattoos...
I only have 6 of them but, do not pick at it at all.
Peeling is natural, it's healing.
Some people take forever to peel, or some don't at all.
i've peeled about 1 day after my first tattoo on my forearm, then my tat on my leg didn't peel at all for about 3 weeks and it was only a little bit.

Also, don't put TO much on, as far as I am concerned I only placed a thin layer of the stuff I was told to use.

It's not fading btw, it seems like it because the dead skin cells are being replaced with the new ones with your lovely ink in it!
Some artist recommend recoloring of tats after they're healed because it is possible for some color to be out of it.

Butterfly I have only one tatoo and had nothing like what you described. wish I could be more help. soooo...what's the ratio and where, lol. mine is a tiny green dragon on my upper arm.
hugs and smoochies!:p

[Image: album.php?albumid=508&pictureid=3543] i posted [Image: picture.php?albumid=508&pictureid=3543]
a pic of my tatoo....i wonder if a few nice hearts might tone it down a bit, lol.Malelovies

Kai it looks like it is healing really well. Word of advice on first tats, it may start to look like it's fading, but that's a part of the healing process too. But after a few weeks if it still looks faded you might want to consult with your artist about a touch up. Other than that, DON'T pick at it or pop any acne that may form on it or near it and most importantly wear it with pride! It looks really awesome man! :biggrin:

hue Wrote:[Image: album.php?albumid=508&pictureid=3543] i posted [Image: picture.php?albumid=508&pictureid=3543]
a pic of my tatoo....i wonder if a few nice hearts might tone it down a bit, lol.Malelovies

I like that tattoo!

None of mine have ever peeled before, they just healed fine after the 2 week of the creams , i also have a bio hazard symbol on my hip thought healed within a week for me without any problems,
i take it , its fine now ?

Nice job, Kai, I think.... Also a nice one, Hue...