Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need your help
Hi,my dear friends,I am planning to buy the new dresses ,new high heels and a new wig before The Christmas,who can give me some suggestions?I really wana try to be different and unique this time.Hope to buy the best things.

As to the dresses,if I sould try the Beyonce dresses again???I have many sexy dresses now and I am not sure if I should try it this time,as I really wanna be highlight and unique.Which color should I chhoose?how about snow white or fire red one???I can't make the chioce between the 2 colors.

As to the heels,what color will match the dresses?And I have a pair of white high heels But I don't think it will suit the dresses too much.Or how about the heels like ladygaga?It's a little weird maybe.

About the wig,what's your suggestions?In general,I purchased golden blonde human hair lace wigs ,and I wanna try red hair this time.If it's available???

I really hope that I can make the decision before the end of this week,as I need to customize them.

ButterButterButterButterButterflyButterflyButterflyButterflyButterfly

I think dress/heel/wig coordination would depend on your skin tone and what your personal style is. I'm not sure what you're working with, so I can't offer much more input. :/

I've never cross dressed before so I'm not sure I can help you. But I'm sure whatever you chose you will look FABULOUS!!!

BeautifulBlue Wrote:I think dress/heel/wig coordination would depend on your skin tone and what your personal style is. I'm not sure what you're working with, so I can't offer much more input. :/

My skin is white and my style is a little sexy,but this time I wanna be different,any good suggestions??Thanks.

archubbycub Wrote:I've never cross dressed before so I'm not sure I can help you. But I'm sure whatever you chose you will look FABULOUS!!!

Thanks a lot and I am appreciated!!!smooches!!!!