Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neil's Lounge (Midlands U.K)
Hi

I thought I would create my own cheerful chat area, seeing that I am a "newbie" on this site.

Anyone can come in & chat or send me a private message.

I want to make lots of new friends.

If there are any guys out there from the Coventry/Birmingham/Leicester (or the Midlands area of the UK) then you are particularly welcome.

Don't know if this is an ethical thing to do, don't want to alienate anybody, but I am just trying all sorts of different ways of getting in contact with new & interesting people.

Cheers

Neil (Clontarf)

When you try to chat up guys from the UK & the first guy that answers is all the way from South Africa,its usually a bad sign!Well Neil,hello again and I hope you've had a smashing day.Thanks for answering my nosy question,I honestly thought you'd tell me to frakk off!I gather that you're a businessman of some sort.Are you in the private sector and what do you do for a living?

You grew up in Zimbabwe or Rhodesia as it might have been then?Wow,thanks unbelievable.So are your parents English or Afrikaaner?Do you speak in an English accent or a "South Africanish" accent?Zimbabwe is in tatters and I fully understand why you don't want to talk about it.About two years ago I was in Harare for seminar and I almost died when I saw that the Sunday paper cost about 2 million Zim dollars.It's really bad man.

Hey guys,

My Mum went to the then Rhodesia once... said it was a beautiful place... from the way things are now out there tho... I don't see myself making that same trip anytime in the near future.

Why cant i see Neil's reply saying he is from Rhodesia? Rolleyes

spotysocks Wrote:Why cant i see Neil's reply saying he is from Rhodesia? Rolleyes

I can't either... perhaps he deleted it?

Dunno but cool if it is not only me :tongue:

Lol No guys,Neil mentioned that he's from Zimbabwe (NOT Rhodesia) in another thread.

So why did you choose coventry of all places to live? Do you have family or friends living there?

I've never been there myself but have driven past on the motorway Confusedmile:

Does anyone know the expression "TO SEND SOMEONE TO COVENTRY"? From what I remember it means something along the lines of SENDING THEM TO NO MAN'S LAND. IGNORE THEM COMPLETELY. LOL. Maybe that's what happened to Neil.