Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never swim naked! :)
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 6 members Like andy's post:
  • , ceez, eastofeden, LJay, Meebs, seeking

Big Grin   as a gay guy id happily help him out ....if his mates straight he has a problem haha
[-] The following 1 member Likes matty7's post:
  • eastofeden

OUCH!
[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • andy

hi av just only join today

Spotted the gay fish ! Big Grin

(07-11-2020, 11:57 AM)barney Wrote: hi av just only join today

Hello and Welcome ! You can make a threat introducing yourself Wink

Edited : Maybe make a thread is a better idea Tongue
[-] The following 1 member Likes seeking's post:
  • andy

Never say never.  Many years ago I found myself on a totally deserted beach in Spain.  It was a dull, overcast day and as I walked along the beach it started to spit with rain and I was getting wet.  On the spur of the moment I thought "To hell with it", stripped off my clothes and dived in to the sea.  The rain then turned in to a thunder storm.  It was one of the most exhilarating experiences of my life.  The only thing I didn't enjoy was getting in to wet clothes afterwards.  Skinny dipping is something I would recommend if you've never tried it.  Its a very freeing experience.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams
[-] The following 3 members Like LONDONER's post:
  • , andy, Insertnamehere

I met my husband while swimming naked. Sorry that I do not have video evidence.... I rarely go to the beach here in Florida because of the sun and the drive, but when we go, it’s always to the nude beach. Nothing beats swimming naked and not having to bother with a wet swimsuit afterwards.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • andy

Just in case I decide to go to Disney, where is the closest nude beach?
I bid NO Trump!

(07-11-2020, 07:50 PM)LJay Wrote: Just in case I decide to go to Disney, where is the closest nude beach?
In Florida that would be Playa Linda, just north of Cape Canaveral, about a 60 min drive from Orlando. The beach is part of a National park and it’s not an official nude beach, so beware of park rangers. The whole beach stretches over several miles, with parking bays numbered from 1 - 13. Bays 1-11 are textile beach and the inofficial nudist section starts at bay 12 going north.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

So north of Cocoa. I always liked Cocoa Beach over Daytona and New Smyrna. We used to get up early and take the stuff for eggs, bacon and pancakes to cook on the beach. A little sand was good along with the maple syrup.
I bid NO Trump!